Music on the pilot

Mr. Calderon

When tubbs drives the boat slowly before crockett jumping into, that song , a diferent vice theme version, IS It available? I mean, Jan hammer released It? Whats the name of It?

19 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

When tubbs drives the boat slowly before crockett jumping into, that song , a diferent vice theme version, IS It available? I mean, Jan hammer released It? Whats the name of It?

It was not released.

So far, neither @Crockettt or @buford_t have posted a rip on their YouTube channels (unless I missed it). 

When I try to rip it, some of the audio is missing, but they have way better means of doing so than me. 

Really great piece by Jan though. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I absolutely love this Hammer gem. As Dadrian said, there are rips on YouTube. This track has been dubbed “Shipyard”.

This track was reused in The Prodigal Son.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Miami Beau said:

I absolutely love this Hammer gem. As Dadrian said, there are rips on YouTube. This track has been dubbed “Shipyard”.

This track was reused in The Prodigal Son.

Oh! Thats the...thats the song! Thx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Oh! Thats the...thats the song! Thx

Oh okay. I thought you were asking about when Crockett jumps off the bridge. There’s a few more things happening musically in that part.