Happy Birthday, ViceFanMan!

Tony D.

Thank you for the birthday wishes the other day! :cake: Once again I went out to one of my favorite restaurants, wearing one of my MV T-shirts. Once again had a couple people notice it, and that my phone cover was also an exact match to it, and they said how cool the show is (love it when people use the present tense ;)). It was a fun and enjoyable evening with family & friends! :thumbsup: :funky: :cheers: 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Christine said:

As I thought that you are american, I was convinced that it is about noon where you are living. How can your day be over right now?

I am American and it’s 11:12am where I’m at, lol. My birthday was actually 3 days ago—Sunday the 20th. :thumbsup:

Edited by ViceFanMan

6 minutes ago, Miami Beau said:

Happy Belated Birthday Pal, hope you had a good one. 

Thanks, @Miami Beau! It was awesome...good food with family & friends...and MV, as I wore one of my favorite MV T-shirts, lol! 

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb ViceFanMan:

I am American and it’s 11:12am where I’m at, lol. My birthday was actually 3 days ago—Sunday the 20th. :thumbsup:

Now I understand!:dance2:

• Like 1

Sorry for missing your birthday, ViceFanMan; I've been so busy I haven't been a player on this forum for weeks, just so busy going around like like Li'l Abner to this and that (sadly, a funeral for 33-year-old Leo last Saturday; it was a beautiful ceremony though;(). Just no comp time, although I did finally pick up a smartphone (used up that data REAL quick, and have been winging it with Wi-Fi). I had to get back on the boat for this forum though, I missed it, like Sonny will miss Rico.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Sorry for missing your birthday, ViceFanMan; I've been so busy I haven't been a player on this forum for weeks, just so busy going around like like Li'l Abner to this and that (sadly, a funeral for 33-year-old Leo last Saturday; it was a beautiful ceremony though;(). Just no comp time, although I did finally pick up a smartphone (used up that data REAL quick, and have been winging it with Wi-Fi). I had to get back on the boat for this forum though, I missed it, like Sonny will miss Rico.

No problem...I’m at the point now where I wish birthdays no longer happened, anyway, lol! :p I’m also really bad about checking for other’s birthdays on the site. I get a lot of email notifications from the different threads I follow or post in...so I usually go to the site through those, and they of course go directly to that thread & I don’t always see the home page—which would probably list whose birthday is when. ;) So sorry about your loss, and pray you find comfort! But, good to see you back on the site! :dance2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vicegirl85 said:

Happy belated Birthday, ViceFanMan!  Hope it was a great day!

birthday18.jpg

Thank you...it was a great day! :dance2: Love the Crockett & Gina pic! :happy: 

• Like 1