NEW COVER! Candy in the Alley

Dadrian

• Administrators

I can honestly say, without question, that your covers have reached that point where I'd be willing to bet Jan himself couldn't tell the difference!  Truly awesome! 

2 thumbs way up! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

...and the paper today
tells of war and of waste
so you turn right over to the 'MV' page...

...AND THERE IT IS! A NEW COVER BY RETRO-DADE!!!  Thanks Dadrian, for providing a silver lining in these unsettling times. Once more, you made my day, pal!

And you've chosen an excellent piece of JH score to make a cover of, this is one I've been longing for for a long time.

P.S.: awesome shoes, man!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I can honestly say, without question, that your covers have reached that point where I'd be willing to bet Jan himself couldn't tell the difference!  Truly awesome! 

I really appreciate that man! 

3 hours ago, daytona365 said:

...and the paper today
tells of war and of waste
so you turn right over to the 'MV' page...

...AND THERE IT IS! A NEW COVER BY RETRO-DADE!!!  Thanks Dadrian, for providing a silver lining in these unsettling times. Once more, you made my day, pal!

And you've chosen an excellent piece of JH score to make a cover of, this is one I've been longing for for a long time.

P.S.: awesome shoes, man!

I love the Crowded House reference there! Very nice :)  Glad I could help your day! Thanks. I found some old black loafers at Goodwill for $6 and spray painted them for this video! :) 

10 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

One of my favortite tune beautifully made @Dadrian !!! Thanks Pal :fireworks:

You’re welcome and thank YOU! 

• Like 2

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Download the MP3: 

Watch the YouTube video:

After reading your comments for the download file I realized what kind of scavenger hunt you had to do to recreate that exact sound from JH in this cue. What a labor of love! Thanks! I can relate to that as location hunting mostly is the same kind of deep investigation.

• Like 3

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Ferrariman:

You mean he is Dadrjan Wammer?:funky:

All joking aside: I just listened to both cues carefully and compared them and you are right. Impossible to tell the difference when blindfolded.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Dadrjan Wammer

Nice :) 

Thanks Tom. 

To quote the late great Larry Zito, “It oughta—people spend less time raising their children!” :sick:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

After reading your comments for the download file I realized what kind of scavenger hunt you had to do to recreate that exact sound from JH in this cue. What a labor of love! Thanks! I can relate to that as location hunting mostly is the same kind of deep investigation.

Thanks for this, also. I have noticed (and appreciated) this similarity, too. :thumbsup:

I dont ser any differences from the diet Coke tô the real deal Coke.

I think you should try tô make fake money. It would be a hit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

I dont ser any differences from the diet Coke tô the real deal Coke.

I think you should try tô make fake money. It would be a hit.

Thank you!

Maybe I will read a book about spectroscopy sometime. :) 

Great work as usual Dadrian sounds even better  than JH's.  With your talent you should try writing your own compositions.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Great work as usual Dadrian sounds even better  than JH's.  With your talent you should try writing your own compositions.

I appreciate that Jim. Honestly. I had original ideas I wanted to pursue many years ago, but I really had no avenues or goals for them, so they waned over time. I never lost interest in the MV covers though, and others enjoy it too, so I just stuck with that. Here I am with no regrets!  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Thank you!

Spectro--what?

• Haha 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Thank you!

Spec what? ;)

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Just heard this and like "Remission" it's bang on perfect :thumbsup:

Thanks Red, but gosh I feel like my “Remission” cover (though enjoyable) is in need of a major update. Regardless, it will probably remain my most viewed cover on YouTube forever! :) 

Currently at 315K views! :sick:

• Like 1

Great work as always. Bravo Mr. Wilson! This has, IMO , always been an under appreciated piece. Beautiful in it's simplicity. Thank you for this.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Party_car1! It’s always been a favorite of mine. I never could have imagined so many years ago that a decent cover could be achieved! It’s certainly a big deal for me. :fireworks:

• Like 1