What you think is the scariest scene/moment

BlueAir

There's quite a fair share of spooky bits in this show. My pick would be in "Little Miss Dangerous" Jackie's stare at Tubbs after he tells her about wanting to get her help. It was good acting on her part and a look that would kill. For Tubbs it almost was. Second pick would be Trudy trying to collect herself and being alert with her gun in "Asian Cut" after almost being killed. It was a frightening environment and situation.

• Like 7

Crockett’s nightmares in “Shadow in the Dark” and “Mirror Image”. Both of those sequences are very well done.

After this many years of watching, few scenes still affect me in any way near what they did the first time I saw them, but these scenes are on that short list, for sure!

• Like 6

Yeah, definitely Shadow in the dark. The nightmare jump scares and the girl going to answer the door being confronted by a knife waving intruder whose scream is so disturbingly odd.

I'd give an honorable mention to Victims of Circumstance. The old Nazi Hans dealing with the demons in his mind. The voices all garbled, shouting, haunting him and trying to get inside. The way the room he was in was warped too. It was a well constructed scene.

Oh, and Tale of the goat. Rico at the bottom of the swimming pool scared me the first time.

• Like 3

One of the scariest moments for me is that memorable sequence at the end of "Milk Run". The characters' reactions in slow motion are really something to behold. It's great scenes like this that boggle my mind to think this was made for network television. ((My apologies for the poor quality of the images))

eddie.thumb.png.55db257caee0906470ca8f9dd57618f8.png

crockett.thumb.png.2570e3d291299e554542ad8dd806ffbb.png

66625779_louisandtubbs.thumb.png.4900dd8124c0fb8ab08466cedb40ca0d.png

Edited by OCBman
  • Like 6

I would say the home invasion with the old couple in "Home Invaders" because it was so authentically filmed and felt real. These short of disturbing moments have more power than any stupid jump scare we see in every horror movie these days.

Subtlety goes along way.

Untitled.png.ed543f005199aab8108b2a4e13a1f0ca.png

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 6

• Administrators

The shootout in “The Prodigal Son” at Club Delirious when Crockett screams “TUBBS!”  I don’t know how Rico and Jimmy didn’t get shot!                      

This also has my vote for the best shootout. I love the way Sonny just kept shooting right through the wall and the guy just drops out from behind it, dead.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Crockett’s nightmares in “Shadow in the Dark” and “Mirror Image”. Both of those sequences are very well done.

After this many years of watching, few scenes still affect me in any way near what they did the first time I saw them, but these scenes are on that short list, for sure!

"Shadow in the Dark" is a solid one and spooky the way through. An honorable mention is the scene with the cat burglar just chilling at his little pad with all that stuff piled on him staring ahead. Plus him in the car being hauled away.

• Like 5

This scene in "Florence Italy" is disturbing also, the way he dumps her body out of his car like she a piece of trash, and a dread to think what she went through in the car.

Untitled.png.1682ed8bdce0b5026ff8a8382276e096.png

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 5