The Shoe Fetish Continues

Party_car1

Well, I think I officially have a shoe obsession. Just happened to come across these Hugo Boss espadrilles and bought them without hesitation.  God knows I need another pair of shoes like Izzy Moreno needs another scam. I may need help...

SmartSelect_20220406-182118_Chrome.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Party_car1 said:

Well, I think I officially have a shoe obsession. Just happened to come across these Hugo Boss espadrilles and bought them without hesitation.  God knows I need another pair of shoes like Izzy Moreno needs another scam. I may need help...

SmartSelect_20220406-182118_Chrome.jpg

“Gimme jer finger” :)

Great shoes man! Keep ‘em coming! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

At some point I'm going to have to stop. My one saving grace is that I recently purged my shoe supply and did get rid of a couple of pairs. 

16 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

• Like 1

Thanks Bretul. They advertised as "white" but are more of a very, very light tan. The only other option was a tobacco brown which wouldn't have done at all.

Edited by Party_car1
forgot a name

I've considered buying those shoes before but I for whatever reason, fear people will think I'm wearing ladies footwear, lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TylerDurden389 said:

I've considered buying those shoes before but I for whatever reason, fear people will think I'm wearing ladies footwear, lol.

Fear deprives of the best things in life :thumbsup:

“Should I write that down?” :) 

On 4/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

You'd think so but they actually look very "manly" when worn with the proper attire. Wish I could find them in leather.

• Like 2