Carrera 5512s for sale?

Alfie

Hi so after watching a few episodes of Miami Vice, I'm now obsessed with the Carrera 5512s that Don wears!

I've tried looking online for a pair but nowhere seems to stock the right ones :( Does anybody in here have any that they are willing to part with knowing that they'll be safe in the hands of another Miami Vice fan :D

• Like 2

@Alfie I have the correct pair, but not for sale. I will help you keep an eye out. The black and tortoise frames are most common. Sometimes you see the green ones, but the flat brown ones like on MV are pretty rare. 

Welcome to the site btw :thumbsup:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2022 at 8:48 AM, Alfie said:

Hi so after watching a few episodes of Miami Vice, I'm now obsessed with the Carrera 5512s that Don wears!

I've tried looking online for a pair but nowhere seems to stock the right ones :( Does anybody in here have any that they are willing to part with knowing that they'll be safe in the hands of another Miami Vice fan :D

He wears a few… good luck in ur search.

I payed good money for a pair of rose fade ones off here and promptly lost them…

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, Alfie said:

Okay here’s a pair finally! Good luck! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134152320741?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=q21lp1qutkk&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=pubP6yz6RwS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, Alfie said:

On 7/9/2022 at 7:43 AM, Nisha said:

Im also looking for this pair 5512 10. 
if anyone has or comes across a pair please let me know asap! 

nisha_560@hotmail.com

These are THE ones. Great price too! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185580305672?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=vsQ0J-eBSqS&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=pubP6yz6RwS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I would have bought them myself (even though I live in the EU) and would have to pay duty, except I just bought a whole joblot of Carrera sports sunglasses on Ebay many of them from the 1980s. 

• 4 weeks later...