Miami Vice Wiki a.k.a Wikia a.k.a. Fandom

airtommy

I just want to thank the people who have spent so much time creating and editing the Miami Vice Wiki.  It's a great resource!

https://miamivice.fandom.com/wiki/Miami_Vice

NOTE:  This website was once called "Wikia" and now it's "Fandom".  This is completely separate from Wikipedia.

Years ago somebody was vandalizing the page, and our member @Leigh Burne was working to clean it up:

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/13162-wikipedia-miami-vice-hackedchanged-pages/

• Like 2

ABSOLUTELY!

I have this site bookmarked and use it quite often. Tons of great info and always fun to read.

• 7 months later...

I am the founder of the Miami Vice Wiki site (15 years this year!) and am glad to hear it's being used and loved by fans everywhere.  (Leigh Burne is my admin and I couldn't ask for a better one, since life prevents me from doing a lot of oversight on it recently).  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, reds5fan said:

I am the founder of the Miami Vice Wiki site (15 years this year!) and am glad to hear it's being used and loved by fans everywhere.  (Leigh Burne is my admin and I couldn't ask for a better one, since life prevents me from doing a lot of oversight on it recently).  

Very cool! I deeply appreciate all your work! 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Very cool! I deeply appreciate all your work! 

Times 2! :thumbsup: