Happy Birthday, Mr. Calderon!

Tony D.

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to ...................... Mr. Calderon! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Enjoy your Special Day! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Happy Birthday to clearly (IMO) the most controversial member of this site!  Always taking things right to the line, and occasionally crossing it!  ;)

Happy Birthday buddy!   Have a great day!  :clap::shout::cake::gift::radio::cheers:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Happy Birthday to clearly (IMO) the most controversial member of this site!  Always taking things right to the line, and occasionally crossing it!  ;)

Happy Birthday buddy!   Have a great day!  :clap::shout::cake::gift::radio::cheers:

Meeeeeeeeee? Crossing the Lines? But im a Lil angel!

Cmon..last year i was controvérsial, now im occasionally crossing It...i thought i hád a badge tô Cross the Lines...im curious about next year..haha

Talking this way i think its time tô post a joke im itching tô Tell more than three months ago on that thread about humor and keep It clean please...its not Very clean...

But i think i wont :)

Good ol days at .org when i was a real pain...now im almost a Saint.

Well, again, tô ALL my vice friends (even tô you, Ferrariman, grrr!), thank you. ALL of you are GREAT! :)

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/22/2022 at 8:51 AM, Ferrariman said:

And my Mamma knows It.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1