Sonny's Motorcycle In Bad Timing

timm525

• Administrators

I know this has been discussed "here and there", but I wanted to get some info on this for the glossary.What kind of Harley did he have in Bad Timing?Year?Model?I'll take some screen shots when we get the info and add it to the glossary.Thanks for everyone's help!

i can't remember what we came up with, but i think we solved it. have you searched the forum?

• Administrators
i can't remember what we came up with' date=' but i think we solved it. have you searched the forum?[/quote']Yes I did. Not on here that I have found. I may have read this one elsewhere? ;)

i searched the forum for "harley".we decided it was an 88 Harley-Davidson FXLR 1340 Low Rider Customthe pic in the thread is more accessorized (bags, wheels, etc.) than the "bad timing" bike, but it's almost certainly the one.here's the thread:http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=885&highlight=harleyEingefügtes Bild

...we decided it was an 88 Harley-Davidson FXLR 1340 Low Rider Custom ...

The seat and the tail just don't look right. The MV bike is a one-seater with a softail. Still the same bike? I've got that entire "Bad Timing outfit", right down to the Ray-Bans, light gray cotton / linen blazer, off-white shoes and ripped jeans. Now I just need the bike (and also become 10 years younger). Hey - a man can dream!

on my brother's cruiser, he took the back seat and sissy-bar off all the time. it made a great softail. i dunno...

The seat and the tail just don't look right. The MV bike is a one-seater with a softail. Still the same bike? I've got that entire "Bad Timing outfit"' date=' right down to the Ray-Bans, light gray cotton / linen blazer, off-white shoes and ripped jeans. Now I just need the bike (and also become 10 years younger). Hey - a man can dream![/quote']Same here, and that get-up may be my all-time favorite Crockett look.

That is a great Crockett look. I also can duplicate the outfit.About 99% of the time, I'm wearing jeans with the look. I didn't want Crockett to always wear jeans (it would have been out of place in seasons one and two), but in this case, it very cool! :thumbsup:

That is the coolest Crockett look. I´m with you on the look exept I haven´t been able to find some off white shoes, so I use light suede. But same style. And torn up 501´s

I agree that is a great look for 1988 by Crockett - with the jacket and jeans

I think it's a great look for 2009, too. I have already worn it this year, and will keep wearing it. I don't own a single hooded sweatshirt, and I never will. No hoodies here, pal.

That is the coolest Crockett look. I´m with you on the look exept I haven´t been able to find some off white shoes' date=' so I use light suede. [/quote']Check out the Marshall's Has Crockett Linen ... thread for my post there. There is an off-white leather shoe that I found - I'm likely getting a pair of them. I'm sure the Rockport store won't have them, as the color is one they didn't even put on their own website.

Sorry about the off-topic posts, but to get back on the subject, I fully intend to look for this bike to purchase, just as soon as I sell my house.I am serious - as long as I can find one in good shape, and well maintained, as I won't buy a 20-yr old pile of junk. I can almost see myself on it now, wearing the "Bad Timing outfit", of course.The house is 3 years old, in Central Florida, if anybody is seriously interested.

I think it's a great look for 2009' date=' too. I have already worn it this year, and will keep wearing it. I don't own a single hooded sweatshirt, and I never will. No hoodies here, pal.[/quote']Oh yes its a great look for 2009 and always will be whatever the year - timeless.

• 1 year later...