Little Miss Dangerous

timm525

• Administrators

OK, I'm sure the guys must have picked up on this by now.Is it just me, or does Jackie seem to have hard...um...how do we say...uh...ackrutoments through out most of the ep. Especially in the pink dress.Just an observation from a former "Vice Detective" who was demoted to a "Police Office" now. :cry:

OK' date=' I'm sure the guys must have picked up on this by now.Is it just me, or does Jackie seem to have hard...um...how do we say...uh...ackrutoments through out most of the ep. Especially in the pink dress.Just an observation from a former "Vice Detective" who was demoted to a "Police Office" now. :cry:[/quote']I'd like to answer that question, but I need to check the forum rules before I dare speak!

Well, I don't know about LMD since I am not a guy but Sonny Crockett filled his shirt well in the same area, Timm. so touche! :D

• Administrators

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll we didn't hear YOUR input here on THAT one???????????

Well' date=' I don't know about LMD since I am not a guy but Sonny Crockett filled his shirt well in the same area, Timm. so touche! :D[/quote']I agree with Sue

Well' date=' I don't know about LMD since I am not a guy but Sonny Crockett filled his shirt well in the same area, Timm. so touche! :D[/quote']They could have cut glass through his pastel T shirt! .......:rauchen: