The Poet's Time is published!

Christine

Thanks to the support of Vicegirl85, my thriller "The Poet's Time" is now available via Amazon as paperback, ebook and also via Kindle Unlimited in English. Maybe one or the other has a desire for the novel.

PoetsTime_FullCover_Amazon, proof.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, vicegirl85 said:

I love the cover and can't wait to read the final published version!

Agreed!  The cover looks great.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb vicegirl85:

I love the cover and can't wait to read the final published version!

The final published version is written the way you told me to, :)but of course, the story is the same as in German. I can tell you all, Vicegirl85 did a fantastic job with the edditing.

• Like 1

vor 49 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

It must be a wonderful achievement and feeling to publish your own novel.

Congratulations Christine!

Thanks for your congratulations.

There are now three novels of mine on the German market, but I've always dreamed of publishing one in English, as I was already very fond of this language at school. Thanks to Vicegirl85, this dream has now come true. By the way, if you have Amazon Prime, you can even read the novel for free.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kladdagh said:

;( ... I'm so sorry @vicegirl85 ... I forgot to mention you ... Congrats to you too :fireworks:

Thank you, but the accomplishment is all Christine's! 

She had luckily already done an English translation; I only tried to help make sure the sentence structure and speech patterns, etc., had somewhat the flavor of a native English-speaking person--and at that, an American.  I could never have read it in German or translated it from German to English. 

The story itself is suspenseful and it certainly kept me working to try to solve the mystery before the hero did (I didn't, however!).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm taking the liberty of doing a little advertising again for my novel, The Poet's Time. I know that a few here regretted not being able to read it because it was originally written in German. But thanks to the support of Vicegirl85 there is now an English version available. If you are a Kindle Unlimited customer, you can even read the novel for free. 

Edited by Christine
  • Like 4

I've done some advertising for my novel here because I hope you'll give me a little help in getting the word out about it. Surely some of you have people in your family, friends or acquaintances who like reading and thrillers.

Regarding Covid: Thanks for asking, Tony D. I got over the illness okay, but the cough is very persistent. It won't go away. Currently my primary care doctor is on vacation, but when he returns I will ask him what I can do. It's really almost embarrassing these days to have to cough outside your home. People look at you like you have the plague :)and you are constantly in need of explanation.

• Like 1

Christine did you tried dropping a meme on imgur. there's all kind of educated people there. it could be a good place to light a fuse. drop an image with a brief description of the plot. you don't risk much. Have a nice day, and recovery :thumbsup:

• Like 1

did you try refreshing the page sometimes the upload fails. also you can upload only images there. but i believe you know it already. you can enter a description to the image once it's uploaded

• Like 1