RIP Bob Rickert (Lenny Von Dohlen)

Miami Beau

Sad news to report, actor Lenny Von Dohlen who played the low level criminal, Bob Rickert, in Season 1’s “Give A Little, Take A Little” has died. 

Not a great performance but I would put some blame on the inexperienced director Bobby Roth as well. 
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/lenny-von-dohlen-death-twin-peaks-age-cause-b2119075.html?amp

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

R.I.P.

It’s sad he died. I remember him best from “Twin Peaks.”

I don’t think there was anything wrong with his performance. His character was just very shy and non-confrontational. I think that’s why Crockett treated him the way he did and let him off. He would have roughed him up if he was just a ruthless, smug criminal. 

• Like 3

You have it spot on Andrew, I was saying this to Matt a couple of years ago that if his scene at the dock warehouse was perfectly fine and how the rest of his scenes were a bit off = the director.

He was a good actor, even at this point he was impressive if you saw Electric Dreams in the same year and he was wonderful in Twin Peaks.

RIP. Taken way too early.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2