The "Heart Attack" Grill

Ferrariman

Well, if the 'Quadruple Bypass Burger' doesn't do it, the scantily clad nurses will! Check please! Badda-Bing! :DLOL Btw what an appropriately chosen name for this establishment. :p

• Administrators

I'll bet that place is a big success!Can't be any worse than McDs, health wise.

$7.39 for a burger! That's a lot of dough :)

The quad is over $12.00! 8,000 calories????!Anyone notice the LUCKY STRIKE Cigarette ad amongst the burger signs?? :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Well after eating 8000+ calories of grease, fat, and lard, you better hope there is no waiting at the john 'cause it ain't gonna stay with you for very long! :eek:

The quad is over $12.00! 8' date='000 calories????!Anyone notice the LUCKY STRIKE Cigarette ad amongst the burger signs?? :thumbsup:[/quote']Well spotted Coop!

L.S.M.F.T. !"One of the most famous TV smokers of the brand was Detective Sonny Crockett (Don Johnson) from hit 80's TV cop show Miami Vice. Throughout the show until the 3rd season, when increasing health consciousness on the part of the American public made smoking less than popular, Crockett heavily smoked unfiltered Luckies. A packet featured prominently in the story 'Calderone's Demise' when Crockett dropped his packet and it was handed back to him."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_StrikeFunny how everything comes back to MV - huh?!

• 3 weeks later...
New Potential Menu Item for the Heart Attack GrillBLT - except hold the L and the T.And gimme a bottle of Wild Turkey to wash it down.Eingefügtes Bild

$7.39 for a burger! That's a lot of dough :)

Hey Shill. That's only 4.48 in our money though, and an Englishman could live off that burger for a week! And you get waitresses like that thrown in for good measure, and free chip and coke refills. See this is why I love America. Over here you'd get small portions for too much money and be lucky to get a smile!

We´ve got a few XXL - restaurants here whre you can buy schnitzel of about one kilo with fries and salad. They tell you that you get that meal for free if you succeed to eat it all alone. Besides that, there´s a burger restaurant where the burgers are so big that three people can buy one burger and take a part of it home after the meal because it was impossible to eat it all. I think that´s totally crazy!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

I don't blame the owner of this place one bit. Nobody is forcing these people to eat there and he's not forcing the food down their throats. I saw one idiot state that he's had heart surgery and still eats there. His choice. Nobody in their right mind goes there to eat healthy.

• Administrators

I'm surprised our government hasn't tried to tax the owner for not serving healthy food. After all, they know what's best for you even if you don't! :thumbsdown:I'd like to eat there.

I'm surprised our government hasn't tried to tax the owner for not serving healthy food. After all' date=' they know what's best for you even if you don't! :thumbsdown:I'd like to eat there.[/quote']Will this be covered under the new Government Health Care law that we are all being forced to buy??

I'm getting hungry right now. Next to Pizza, Hamburgers are my favoite food. I love the hot waitresses in the sexy nurses uniforms. Now I'm getting hungry for not just food.