When should I watch the lost episodes?

dragon48

I'm binge-watching the series in order, currently in the middle of season 2.  It's not appropriate to watch anything after the series finale "Freefall."  To keep in the spirit of the proper order though, at what point should I watch "World of Trouble," "Miracle Man," "Leap of Faith," and "Too Much, Too late?"

I would watch them in order of filming which is also the proper sequence in order of character development:

Miracle man is after Over the line

then: Victims of circumstance, Leap of Faith, World of Trouble and Too much too late.

• Like 1

I’ve done a lot of research on this and came up with my viewing guide how to watch Vice in story order. For season 5, here’s my advise;

Hostile takeover 

Redemption in blood

Heart of night

Borrasca (Last Appearance of Tubbs’s beard)

Bad timing 

Line of fire

Asian cut

Hard Knocks

Fruits of the poison tree

To have and to hold

The cell within 

The lost Madonna 

Over the line 

Miami Squeeze (Castillo is shot and out of action. Also he is not mentioned at all after this episode until Miracle Man).

Jack of all trades

Leap of faith

World of Trouble 

Victims of circumstance 

Too much too late

(Between this episode  and the next, Castillos returns to OCB)

Miracle man - first mention by Tubbs

Freefall 

This list clears up any continuity errors regards Tubbs beard and takes into account Castillos absence in the later part of the series. 

There is no explanation given as of why Castillo is gone in most episodes besides in Miracle Man when Tubbs says he is testifying in Orlando on a case. So the presumbtion is Castillo returned from his gun shot wound a few months later and is first seen back in Freefall. It would also explain Castillos poor judgment regards Stan. In Freefall Castillo criticises himself for not talking to Stan earlier but with the added continuity, it would make sense he would of not of confronted Stan’s gambling habits earlier because he was not around OCB as he was still recovering from his wound. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Just to clarify,  “Too Much, Too Late” is THE only true “lost episode”.   The reason it was considered lost was because NBC refused to air it due to mature subject matter ( a mother selling her daughter for drugs ).  The episode was first shown in syndication on the USA  network in 1990.