New member from Hungary wants to say Hi to every Vice Fan :)

Kalci

Hi everyone.

As a new member I want to be useful part of this community, hoping to get a lot of new information about the series and might get to know other great ppl through this site :)

My name is Kalman but almost everyone calls me by my nickname Kalci. I live in South Hungary in a small city which is quite hot on summerdays and the Danube is next to us so the vice feeling is not that bad :D I am 29years old and watching miami vice had a big effect on my life,on my personality too I believe.

I like old cars from the 80s and early 90s, love synthwave music but prefer real 80s pop, synthpop and also not agains 80s Heavy Metal and so on. Almost love every song from Vice :) (Some cars that I really like : Corvette C4 with ZF6, Lotus Esprit S4 from Basic Instinct, Ferrari 348, Mercedes 190e 2.5-16 and I could go on :D )

I own a Mercedes R129 SL500 from 1993 which gives me a proper vice feeling although I would be better off with a white + beige color combination instead of black + black, but anyway this one also does the job. I love offshore speedboats and loved Sonnys Wellcraft Scarab 38KV in the show too :)

I am a big fan of internal combustion engines and a big fan of motor racing(particularly Moto GP) I love photography and videography and I am enthusiastic of cinema and theater.

Just to mention a few here are some of my fav episodes from vice : S1 Little Prince, S2 The Fix, S3 Lend Me An Ear, S4 Indian Wars  ,S5 World of Trouble(Lombard comeback)

My instagram is @trapshitkalci where a lot of the content has been influenced by miami vice style :)

I like to cut videos for music that I particularly love. This is one of my fav song and episode from the show.

Kind Regards

And wish everyone #ViceLife as I always refer to the life Sonny lived :D

Kalci

• Like 8

• Administrators

Welcome Kalci!  If you’re hoping to find tons of Vice info, you”ve come to the right place!  If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, it doesn’t exist!         On a personal note, my grandparents on my mother’s side are from Hungary and my grandfather’s name was Kalman!  Until now I’ve never known anyone else with that name!  So that makes me half Hungarian and half Italian.      Enjoy the site and  just give a shout if you need any help! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

Welcome Kalci!  If you’re hoping to find tons of Vice info, you”ve come to the right place!  If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, it doesn’t exist!         On a personal note, my grandparents on my mother’s side are from Hungary and my grandfather’s name was Kalman!  Until now I’ve never known anyone else with that name!  So that makes me half Hungarian and half Italian.      Enjoy the site and  just give a shout if you need any help! 

Yeah this name is not a usual pick  even here in Hungary : ) Thanks for the answer, It's always great to hear that  there are others out there with similar roots : )

• Like 1

Thank you for everyone who greeted me here :)

I see this is a quite good community where all my expectations will be filled :)  Lot of great info about the shooting locations and a lot of good chat about the episodes and the style itself :)

• Like 2

Welcome Kalci!

There is no aspect of the show that is not covered here. Cars, props, music, locations, clothes, …. You name it!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 7:00 AM, Kalci said:

Thank you for everyone who greeted me here :)

I see this is a quite good community where all my expectations will be filled :)  Lot of great info about the shooting locations and a lot of good chat about the episodes and the style itself :)

Welcome @Kalci Btw for convenient location look-ups, there is a resource created over the years by one of the old timers: http://www.miamivicelocations.org/index.html

• Thanks 1