Perfect actor for a series remake!

Rick111

I was watching the show American Horror Stories, and I found the perfect actor for a possible remake of Miami Vice. His name is Cody Fern and for me he looks like a young Don Johnson:

What do you think?

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

02.webp

• Like 1

I agree. He actually wouldn't be bad for the role. For the role of Rico, by the way, I would suggest his son Sacred. But in addition to good actors, you also need good scripts.image.jpeg.c01265491a17a6562b9b9cd6f8bc57b9.jpeg

Edited by Christine
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

That guy in the 1st post is just wayyyyy too baby faced to be believable Crockett. Crockett was very good looking man but not in that soft kind of way.

Colin Farrell was actually pretty good choice for the movie role. At least looks wise.

• Like 1

Just let the show lie. The number of reboots that have been worth the film used to record them can be counted on one hand...and with fingers left over. Of the crop that have come out in the last few years, I can only think of one or maybe two that were worth watching. The rest? In the immortal words of Colonel Kurtz...the horror....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, apocalypse said:

That guy in the 1st post is just wayyyyy too baby faced to be believable Crockett. Crockett was very good looking man but not in that soft kind of way.

Colin Farrell was actually pretty good choice for the movie role. At least looks wise.

Colin Farrell rocked the DJ season 4 hair in the movie, was on point I must say. Not sure about the handle bars though. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 6:09 PM, Rick111 said:

I was watching the show American Horror Stories, and I found the perfect actor for a possible remake of Miami Vice. His name is Cody Fern and for me he looks like a young Don Johnson:

What do you think?

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

02.webp

I think this guy is too young. I see what you mean as there is potential but I feel you really should be aiming for more late 30s types unless your doing a Leap Of Faith continuation. 
I think these guys got the right vibe for an actual reboot if they went with it. Potentially have Tubbs Hispanic and have the Lieutenant role be played by a senior black actor like Jeffery Wright. 

B2C09B91-1437-4B0E-89A6-99FEFBCEA19D.webp

11255CA5-5432-436D-8389-D7D681CB7F48.webp

8 hours ago, apocalypse said:

Lol ..im wonder why your nick is apocalipse lolol

On 8/16/2022 at 1:09 PM, Rick111 said:

What do you think?

01.jpg

03.jpg

I agree with Robbie that any plans for a reboot are better left alone at this point.  This guy (Cody Fern) is kind of interesting in looks as he does have a physical resemblance to the young DJ.  However, by the time Miami Vice started, DJ had lost/shed the pretty-boy, baby-faced look he had in the early 1970s.  He looked much more rugged and he has never gone in for the earring, uber-styled hair, and lipstick look.

• Thanks 1