Pictures of most cast and crew (directors, producers, editors, ...) of MV

Tom

I found an interesting site where most cast and crew members of all seasons are shown with their pictures.

Most of them I knew by face, but for some people their picture was completely new to me.

There are 5 pages for MV to click through at the bottom of the page.

https://mubi.com/films/miami-vice-1984/cast

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

The first thing that comes to my mind is that one and a half pages of that list are writers.  There have been conversations here before about the lack of continuity in the series.  This is why.  There isn’t a small group of writers creating this show.  This was very common in series television back then but many viewers today expect much more defined story arcs and better continuity.  That only happens with a small group of writers who create the whole story arc ahead of production.  That is far more common today, especially with shorter season lengths.  I expect there will be future posts referring to “the writers” and how poor the continuity is.  This will be the perfect link to send them to and ask, “Which writers?”  :D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OCBman said:

This guy actually looks like he could've written "Missing Hours".

image.png.4b237b4799d7e620628f7cd4b3d341c1.png

I don't know how such an intelligent writer wrote that episode. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

I don't know how such an intelligent writer wrote that episode. 

Thomas M. Disch is a SciFi writer. He´s just did his normal job and is not to blame IMHO, but the producers who decided to take that script for a MV episode! :p

Everyone who watches a tv show enjoys the actors thinking that without them there can be no series.  But we must never forget the people behind the cameras.  Hundreds are employed to create the sets, write the scripts, make the costumes, etc.  They make the actors in front of the cameras look good to the fans.  They work just as long each day to make the shows what they are. To these unseen faces they get my respect. 

• Like 2