Stunt Doubles

jcm8002204

Paul Nuckles was MV's Stunt Coordinator from 84 through 88. Chick Bernhard did many of the boat stunt work for the show. Does anyone know who was the Stunt Double for DJ and PMT ? Someone mentioned a 'double' used in the boat scene (Red-7's Heartbeat) in Nobody Lives Forever, but I am talking about stunt doubles...not stand-ins

Robinson' date=' Ernest for PMT[/quote']I think Ernest played Tubbs brother who was shot, and killed by Calderone in the Pilot episode (I think). You can see his face.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

and seems he ran like if her pants were on fire on "Nobody Lives Forever" beach sequence. :oP

You mean like this? Click ---> hereEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Yeah Timm525, they never should have filmed the double that close, or from that angle. It looked bad. They should have stuck with the real PMT in closer shots....and they did have some of those in that sequence."I'M NOT PMT" :D:D

• Administrators

Or they could have shot it twice. Once with PMT running like he was being chased and then the second time with just the car driving through the park. Then merge the two together.That was way to obvious!

• 2 weeks later...

You and I are obviously "armchair" cameramen! :)

Great screen captures !! I JUST found my DVD controller and the FREEZE / ZOOM controls....Welcome to the 90's....Actually I was using my universal controller for most of the functions, and finally looked at the OEM and it had the 'extra' features that most of the WS posters seem to use to freeze/zoom and find these great adds....