What I want for Christmas!

Tony D.

The thing I want most for Christmas is ................ a Calendar for our Miami Vice web site! I wonder if maybe Santa Claus could get it for me! :xmas:

PLEASE!!!! :shout:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I really need the Calendar......................... I'm having a tough time finding all the Birthday people!

I wonder how you find a birthday at all? At my homepage I miss the information who was browsing in the last 24 hours and who has birthday  today.

Hi Glades..........  it's not easy! I kept all the Birthdays since 2020. The trouble is some of those members are no longer posting and the only way to find birthdays of new members is on an up to date Calendar. The Administrators have not been able to help. I hope we get a Calendar in the new year. :rolleyes: 

Thank you for your concern. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

On 12/18/2022 at 5:24 AM, Glades said:

I wonder how you find a birthday at all? At my homepage I miss the information who was browsing in the last 24 hours and who has birthday  today.

Quite a bit of that stuff disappeared an update or so back. You can still find some of it, but it's buried and I don't know how accessible it is with the mobile versions.

8 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Thank you for your concern. :thumbsup:

I think it's a great thing you're doing with the birthday wishes. It often brings nice personal contact between forum members. Thank you for your efforts!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robbie C. said:

Quite a bit of that stuff disappeared an update or so back. You can still find some of it, but it's buried and I don't know how accessible it is with the mobile versions.

Unfortunately, improvements are not always improvements...

1 hour ago, Glades said:

Unfortunately, improvements are not always improvements...

Exactly. And since they're done by the company who creates the software, the decision to implement is usually out of the board moderators' control.