Happy 73rd birthday to the REAL Don Johnson!!!!

Mvice8489

All-

Tomorrow (December 15) is DJ's 73rd birthday!! 

I am posting this a day early so you each have time to go out and buy a cake and a bottle of champagne :)

Thanks Don for all of the great memories you have provided your fans over these past decades.

Know that you will always be loved and appreciated !!

• Like 6

Looks like you beat me to it! 

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to the one & only... James "Sonny" Crockett ....Don Johnson! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Without DJ's cool toughness and swagger we may never have been fans of Miami Vice since 1984. We also wouldn't have this website! We all look at our DVDs of the episodes and enjoy them just as much as we did 38 years ago!

Thank you, Don Johnson for being the great actor and person that you are! :clap: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Happy B-Day Don, just a couple of days ago I rewatched after around 6years Guilty as Sin(1993) and realized how good is he as a bad guy too. Love how he plays that character. I am thinking on watching today one of my fav episodes of vice to celebrate or just going backwards in time and watch a feature film he appears in, like the boy and his dog(1975) or something I haven't seen before :)

Edited by Kalci