When Irish Eyes Are Crying/Naked Gun Mashup

AndrewRemington

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I remember someone on here saying that with the end of "Irish Eyes" when Sean gets shot and falls off the top of that building, they always think of the film "The Naked Gun" when Vincent Ludwig (Ricardo Montalban) gets run over by a bus, steamroller, and a marching band... Well, I've been wanting to make this into a mashup/crossover video as it was a very funny idea. Just tonight I finally completed it! I hope you all enjoy! I tried to make it pretty seamless. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

I remember someone on here saying that with the end of "Irish Eyes" when Sean gets shot and falls off the top of that building, they always think of the film "The Naked Gun" when Vincent Ludwig (Ricardo Montalban) gets run over by a bus, steamroller, and a marching band... Well, I've been wanting to make this into a mashup/crossover video as it was a very funny idea. Just tonight I finally completed it! I hope you all enjoy! I tried to make it pretty seamless. 

Dude this is a Christmas Miracle! :) 

Thanks for the laugh :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think I'll ever be able to see this episode's finale without thinking about this mashup.

So well done and very funny.=)

Edited by fakespyder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/25/2022 at 2:15 AM, AndrewRemington said:

Brilliant! Thanks for putting this on here! :)

• Like 2

• Administrators

Classic! Love the crushing sound effects.      

Viceman!   Welcome back!

• Like 3