Miami Vice Convention

Mr. Calderon

I think this clown (on the video) fell on his head one too many times as a kid. If we do a convention again (I missed that one) we need to keep the wackos out.

Miami Vice ConventionActually, I think this clown was a plant by the Jimmy Kimmel Show to make us look ridiculous. One of the guys involved in the interview all but admited this to us. We took it in stride, though. We were having fun and he was just an annoying little gnat.

Miami Vice Convention

At least it wasn't Ross the intern from the Tonight Show! :eek:

True. Guess we should count our blessings!

By the way MJ, It still destroys me that I couldn't be at that MV Convention on account of the hurricane's effects on our house! It looks like it was my only chance to attend one & I regret it! :cry:

Miami Vice Convention

By the way MJ' date=' It still destroys me that I couldn't be at that MV Convention on account of the hurricane's effects on our house! It looks like it was my only chance to attend one & I regret it! :cry:[/quote']I wish you could have been there, too, Tony. Lots of people were in your shoes, though-it was a terrible year for weather. But don't lose hope. Perhaps next year we could plan for one that would be scaled down, with cheaper hotels that folks could go in on together. Just keep in mind, that it's way too much for one person to plan. You have to have people with time to spend on researching the possibilities and money for the initial down payment for the hotels and activities-and there's no guarantee of getting your investment back if Florida gets hit with another storm or some other issues get in the way. If we could coordinate with some fans who plan to vacation in the area, then, it's possible, but it would be a small effort, I'm afraid. Someone out there correct me if I'm wrong. I'd love to attend another Convention!

well...seems for the tv report, the convention was reduced to one retard. Instead talk about Vice they preferred to talk about the idiot. So why didnt they followed a Michael Jackson convention?