Richard Belzer (Trust Fund Pirates)

Matt5

Rest in peace. 23 years in Law & Order and,of course, the eccentric Captain Hook in Trust Fund Pirates. I always thought that character had potential. I wish we could have seen more of him.

Rest In Peace, Richard Belzer.

• Like 1

Hey pals, just heard the sad news.

Belzer played the disc jockey Captain Hook, in season 2’s “Trust Fund Pirates”. A brief role but memorable none the less. His appearance in the episode, also coincided with the last appearance of Noogie Lamont played by Charlie Barnett.

The only other significant project I’d seen Belzer involved in, was a cameo in Abel Ferrara’s 1992 movie “Dangerous Game”. The movie starred previous Miami Vice guest star James Russo and was of course directed by Ferrara who had previously worked on Miami Vice and Crime Story.

RIP Richard Belzer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11769183/Law-Order-SVU-Homicide-Life-Streets-star-Richard-Belzer-dies-aged-78.html

A684FB8B-C053-455C-B289-B4DC7446D278.thumb.jpeg.e9e341a10d62589ca75c3026c898ab52.jpeg

• Like 2

• Ferrariman changed the title to Richard Belzer (Trust Fund Pirates)