Found My First Miami Vice Jacket From Season 3!

LarryZito

Hey guys. I finally found my first real and authentic MV jacket after quite some time searching and looking :thumbsup:. It's the dark, grey and very light blazer that Crockett wore in Season 3 in the following episodes: Forgive Us Our Debts, Down For The Count and Theresa.

Here are some screenshots from Forgive Us Our Debts of the jacket:

vEn01cb.png

X2kxCor.png

E1WjCvV.png

This is my favorite jacket that Crockett ever wore in MV and I remember wanting it since I saw Forgive Us Our Debt for the first time and I was so excited when I saw it and finally got it! The jacket is a bit too big for me but i still like it and it doesn't look too bad because it has a different fit than todays blazers and has batwing arms. It was a dream that I had for a long time and I enjoy it every time when I wear it ;(

Here are some pics from the seller:

pKZufR8.png

pKefWea.png

As soon as I find time I will upload some pics of me wearing it with some suit pants and a pastel shirt :cool:

If you have any questions about the jacket feel free to ask and I am happy to help you!

Greets and have a nice day :D

Larry

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
Am 24.2.2023 um 14:04 schrieb Dadrian:

Congrats @LarryZito! I just bought one like that too! Mine came from a collector in Japan. May I ask where you found this one?

Yeah sure I found it on ebay by some sort of luck. First I thought that it couldn't be possible as I saw the thumbnail picture ;(

Congrats to yours as well :thumbsup: Do you have pictures of yours on here?

Edited by LarryZito

2 hours ago, LarryZito said:

Yeah sure I found it on ebay by some sort of luck. First I thought that it couldn't be possible as I saw the thumbnail picture ;(

Congrats to yours as well :thumbsup: Do you have pictures of yours on here?

Thanks! I can’t remember, but here it is regardless:

4661A946-1BD2-4930-ACA8-E8B038E67E05.jpeg

B2BE75F4-A7C0-497A-84FC-9E6F696C0409.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks! I can’t remember, but here it is regardless:

4661A946-1BD2-4930-ACA8-E8B038E67E05.jpeg

B2BE75F4-A7C0-497A-84FC-9E6F696C0409.jpeg

Love your room with all the "Vice" goodies and electrical equipment with neon lighting, I especially like the brickwork design. This is a different workspace from the last one?

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Love your room with all the "Vice" goodies and electrical equipment with neon lighting, I especially like the brickwork design. This is a different workspace from the last one?

Thanks! Yes I moved last fall, thus another hiatus from a new cover. I’m in the basement now haha. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks! Yes I moved last fall, thus another hiatus from a new cover. I’m in the basement now haha. 

That Miami license plate is really cool, do you have they other ones? I got these for Christmas :)

Untitled.png.03bc366dccf6f4ed1505a1139f3d9e27.png

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

That Miami license plate is really cool, do you have they other ones? I got these for Christmas :)

Untitled.png.03bc366dccf6f4ed1505a1139f3d9e27.png

Those are really cool! I don’t have them. The one I have came from my 2003 visit to Miami, so it’s kind of sentimental to me. :fireworks:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Those are really cool! I don’t have them. The one I have came from my 2003 visit to Miami, so it’s kind of sentimental to me. :fireworks:

They will look great on your wall :)

They are available on Amazon US as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Celebrity-Machines-Crocketts-Ferraris-Stamped/dp/B01FROHW22/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=miami+vice+license+plate&qid=1679332205&sr=8-1

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1