Miami Vice is Currently Streaming on Tubi....

MrsEvanFreed

31 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Is it legal?

Tubi is a legitimate platform. I’ve had it for years. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

That's cool! Tubi is free and legal, everything on there is ad-funded. I've been using it for a while watching 1950s/1960s sitcoms and spaghetti westerns. Often they get big name movies for a limited time, let's see how long Miami Vice lasts...

That's what I thought ... not avalaible in my country ;(

Edit : Thanks to my VPN ... It is ok now :)

Edited by Kladdagh

22 minutes ago, James said:

That's an illegal stream. And it's not even the remasters.

Sorry, I didn´t know this. It was posted in another thread.

22 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

Ok ... I don't want to use an illegal stream so ...

I checked again today but I still can't find the show on tubi ...

Any advice ?

I guess only in USA? :birdie:

• Like 1

I know of a very good “illegal stream” that I share with my patrons. Very minimal pop ups, stream all episodes in HD. PM me if you want the link. 

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I guess only in USA? :birdie:

I used my VPN located in the USA and it still couldn't find it strangely. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 10:56 PM, James said:

That's cool! Tubi is free and legal, everything on there is ad-funded. I've been using it for a while watching 1950s/1960s sitcoms and spaghetti westerns. Often they get big name movies for a limited time, let's see how long Miami Vice lasts...

Since Miami Vice does have a lot of Film-Noir elements going for it, I've been checking out some of the classics from the 40's and 50's, and in doing so I've watched some moveis with young Charles Bronson in them before he made it big. This led me to a very Noir-ish tv show he starred in called "Man With A Camera", which is on TUBI as well. It's not a great show but it's kinda fun seeing him and a few other actors when they were much younger (Harry Dean Stanton and Art Lafluer are in an episode together) and at only 2 seasons it can be binged rather quickly. Each episode is very film-noir, from Bronson's narration, to each episode being a mystery plot that he has to solve, gangsters, crooked cops, etc... Plus Bronson is tough as nails as he's always been (in the pilot episode he takes off his shirt to get into the boxing ring to spar with his friend who's a local fighter, and suffice to say the man was always ripped to shreds), so it's sorta like he's Peter Parker/Spider-Man WITHOUT the secret identity.

I'd imagine at least some of us are here because we enjoy the classic Film-Noir stuff even in a contemporary form, so I recommend it.

Speaking of Tubi, you can watch the awesome and hilarious “Money Talks” with Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen for free (with ads). It’s an absolute Miami Vice guest star free for all! How many can you spot? :) 

• 10 months later...

Howdy, gang! I recently started watching the series on Tubi and was so into it. I got as far as Season 2, Episode 14 before they pulled the plug today (March 1, 2024). I found it streaming free on Prime Video so I switched over there, logged in again a few hours later and now it requires pay to view. *cue angry emoji*

Pluto seems to be the only streaming service showing it. However, it's not on-demand. They have an MV channel and they've been playing the episodes. They're still on Season 1 today. I mean, I guess I could catch them there once they get to where I left off, but it's not my cup of tea.

I'm interested in buying the series, but can't at the moment, hence why I was so happy to find it on Tubi and then a very short-lived moment of happiness on Amazon Prime Video. 

Just wanted to share my small heartbreak on here. LOL!  Wondering if the same thing happened to anyone else on this forum?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StellaMar said:

Howdy, gang! I recently started watching the series on Tubi and was so into it. I got as far as Season 2, Episode 14 before they pulled the plug today (March 1, 2024). I found it streaming free on Prime Video so I switched over there, logged in again a few hours later and now it requires pay to view. *cue angry emoji*

Pluto seems to be the only streaming service showing it. However, it's not on-demand. They have an MV channel and they've been playing the episodes. They're still on Season 1 today. I mean, I guess I could catch them there once they get to where I left off, but it's not my cup of tea.

I'm interested in buying the series, but can't at the moment, hence why I was so happy to find it on Tubi and then a very short-lived moment of happiness on Amazon Prime Video. 

Just wanted to share my small heartbreak on here. LOL!  Wondering if the same thing happened to anyone else on this forum?

Welcome to the site!

Regardless of what is keeping you from buying the show on DVD/Blu Ray (if you have Blu Ray/DVD player), send me a private message, and I’ll help you—no questions asked.  If you don’t have a player, message me anyway.  :thumbsup:

Just click my face up there, then hit the button with the envelope on it. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Welcome to the site!

Regardless of what is keeping you from buying the show on DVD/Blu Ray (if you have Blu Ray/DVD player), send me a private message, and I’ll help you—no questions asked.  If you don’t have a player, message me anyway.  :thumbsup:

Just click my face up there, then hit the button with the envelope on it. 

Dadrian once again comes in clutch :cool: rock on man!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, StellaMar said:

Roku is running it on a channel called UniversalAction. They're running it in order, and then switching to another series. Not sure what their order is, but they're on their second run through Vice. Before that it was Magnum PI and Kojack (and maybe the Six Million Dollar Man and Woman as well...wasn't paying that much attention). I do know for sure they've run Vice at least twice, though.

40 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

Roku is running it on a channel called UniversalAction. They're running it in order, and then switching to another series. Not sure what their order is, but they're on their second run through Vice. Before that it was Magnum PI and Kojack (and maybe the Six Million Dollar Man and Woman as well...wasn't paying that much attention). I do know for sure they've run Vice at least twice, though.

I think the “not on demand” feature is the deal breaker for @StellaMar, but I may be misunderstanding your/his/her posts.