"Florence Italy" Car Chase with "Don't Take My Car Out Tonight"

AndrewRemington

I'm so happy to finally have made this! I thought the 1985 Hooters song "Don't Take My Car Out Tonight" would be a perfect fit for the opening scene of "Florence Italy." It's a real rockin' tune and fits how Frank Tepper was driving his son Danny's car. I love The Hooters album "Nervous Night." Since there was already a mix of music and sound effects in this scene, I put in The Hooters song and then I manually put in sound effects of a Ferrari racing and other sound effects. I hope you all enjoy it!

• Like 7

On 3/18/2023 at 9:28 PM, AndrewRemington said:

I'm so happy to finally have made this! I thought the 1985 Hooters song "Don't Take My Car Out Tonight" would be a perfect fit for the opening scene of "Florence Italy." It's a real rockin' tune and fits how Frank Tepper was driving his son Danny's car. I love The Hooters album "Nervous Night." Since there was already a mix of music and sound effects in this scene, I put in The Hooters song and then I manually put in sound effects of a Ferrari racing and other sound effects. I hope you all enjoy it!

Excellent, thank you for posting.

• Like 1