Actors/actresses that should've starred on Miami Vice

RedDragon86

Who would you have liked on the show that wasn't?

I would have liked if Tina Turner starred in an episode as some sort of relation to Trudy.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 4

• RedDragon86 changed the title to Actors/actresses that should've starred on Miami Vice

I know he wasn't really an actor, but a part of me wishes that Freddie Mercury had guest starred on an episode (ideally one featuring one of his own songs). When it comes to actor's actors, either Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker (the 3rd and 4th Doctors respectively) could have been good additions to a story, either heroic or villainous.

• Like 4

Robert Englund, maybe even as Freddy Krueger. Hey, he was really big in the 80's and if "Missing Hours" can happen... why not? :)

On a more serious note, I'd say Matt Dillon and James Spader. Either of them could have played a young dealer or tough guy.

• Like 3

Some good actors already mentioned. I would say Ted Levine. I really liked his delivery and he actually auditioned for Miami Vice in 1986, but didn’t get the role. He was then cast as Frank Holman in Crime Story later that same year and was fantastic in that. 7B7042BF-F654-4C88-9A13-7FE99899A468.jpeg.90646232b8c2bb1998a67a03fad6afcb.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...