USA network "Psych"

DanJ

I kind of agree with Chum981, the Psych guys are too silly, & you can never get as emotionally involved as with Miami Vice! Dan, my question is : Are they serious about using the MV Theme or is that just a joke for the promo :confused:

The promos for Psych!

I kind of agree with Chum981' date=' the Psych guys are too silly, & you can never get as emotionally involved as with Miami Vice! Dan, my question is : Are they serious about using the MV Theme or is that just a joke for the promo :confused:[/quote']I'm not Dan but I do watch this show alot. Shawn and Gus grew up in the 80's and apparently were big Miami-Vice fans. They've had different props to MV over the years (I still remember Shawn buying his old school locker for their office and opening it up with a poster of Crockett and Tubbs on the inside of the locker door) This is just another salute to MV I think. The promo from You Tube was used last year, but their theme song was still the same, so my guess is the theme song will still be the same as it fits the show and characters to a tee. "I know you know that I'm not telling the truth....Psych you out in the end"

Tony, my best guess is that they are just having fun with the promo's.Nancy, wasn't there an episode of Psych where Gus, in a flashback or some such thing, proclaims to his high school class that when he grows up he wants to be Crockett, which Shawn refutes for, um, well, obvious reasons? LOL!Psych have done one '70's throwback episode. If nothing else, IMO it would be a hoot if they were to do one '80's throwback ep with Shawn and Gus playing out the roles of C&T.