Crockett Screen Worn Jacket

king77

2 hours ago, king77 said:

Man I’d really like to have this. “Stone’s War” was the first episode of MV I ever saw, so this one is special for me! 

• Like 2

James Comisar, the guy selling the jacket, is selling off his collection. He has millions of dollars tied up in his items. No way he says it's real and it isn't and tarnishish's his reputation over a few hundred dollar jacket, when he has millions tied up in his collection.

This is one of very few people that when he says it's real, you can bank on it.

https://comisarcollection.com/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, king77 said:

James Comisar, the guy selling the jacket, is selling off his collection. He has millions of dollars tied up in his items. No way he says it's real and it isn't and tarnishish's his reputation over a few hundred dollar jacket, when he has millions tied up in his collection.

This is one of very few people that when he says it's real, you can bank on it.

https://comisarcollection.com/

Awesome! That’s good enough for me then! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Awesome! That’s good enough for me then! :thumbsup:

Plus Heritage Auctions wouldn't put it up for sale if they to believed it to be a fake.

1 hour ago, king77 said:

Plus Heritage Auctions wouldn't put it up for sale if they to believed it to be a fake.

Gotcha. I never believed it to be fake. I was just saying for that amount of money guarantee of authenticity would be a must. I’m wasn’t familiar with this auction site or how to view the seller, thus my initial skepticism. Thanks again for all the info! :thumbsup:

If compared with captain kirk's uniform, sonny crockett shirt is almost free with at this price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/8/2023 at 11:14 PM, Mr. Calderon said:

If compared with captain kirk's uniform, sonny crockett shirt is almost free with at this price.

So funny 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, king77 said:

Sold for $4,750.00 with buyers premium

I saw that. Wild! And the buyer is accepting offers for like $7k or something. Bonkers :) 

Even more bonkers, there a couple of screen-worn JACKETS (you’re welcome @Tom :) ) for which I’d pay $4750 to own, but not that one. 

14 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I saw that. Wild! And the buyer is accepting offers for like $7k or something. Bonkers :) 

Even more bonkers, there a couple of screen-worn JACKETS (you’re welcome @Tom :) ) for which I’d pay $4750 to own, but not that one. 

I was in on the Nash bridges badge for a short time, it went for $1,625.00 with BP. 

I remember at the auction in late July of 2001 that one of the folks talking about the good stuff already being picked over by cast and crew.

However I was able to score a screen used watch from the season 6 opener, Rock And A Hard Place.

• Like 1