Edward James Olmos Battles Cancer

Vicefan7777

Wow, Thanks for posting this, Vicefan7777. I didn't know about this and you are so right that E.J.O. is the fighter in real life as we loved him in Miami Vice.  I do remember him swimming in one of the episodes but was shocked to read he swam one or two miles a day to build up his body! 

Go Lt. Castillo!! :clap:

• Like 4

Best wishes to Edward James Olmos.

That cancer doesn't know who it's messing with. EJO just has to stare at it real hard and say 'Follow the chain of command' to make it go away.

Edited by johnnyfarragut
  • Like 5

Lt Castillo has been a source of inspiration in my private life, as in my professionnal one. not sure it would have been the same if the role had been rendered by another one than EJO. regarding his disease, it's a business that minds himself only (i consider this as belonging to the private domain)

Edited by jpaul1
  • Like 1

Best wishes and good thoughts as EJO fights this hard disease. He has a great spirit and positivity and he was Miami Vice. 
Love to EJO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johnnyfarragut said:

Best wishes to Edward James Olmos.

That cancer doesn't know who it's messing with. EJO just has to stare at it real hard and say 'Follow the chain of command' to make it go away.

Agreed.

I was thinking he should just say, "Don't EVER come up to my face like this again, cancer"...that should take care of it.

All jokes aside, I wish the guy well! This crap affects way too many people!

• Like 2

Glad to hear he beat it. As he says, he's a tough guy, in great shape - I applaud him for his mental and physical determination and endurance. The man is a rock.

• Like 1

I'm very happy to hear that he beat it. He had to go to a very hard time, but he succeeded. I wish him all the best.

• Like 1