Edward James Olmos Battles Cancer!

ViceFanMan

I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere else on the site...but with a quick look I didn’t see it.

But, I read a short & heartfelt article online that said Edward James Olmos has recently battled throat cancer...this may have already been known here, but I had not heard that! 

He says he ended his last chemo and radiation treatments this last December, and has been working on regaining his strength and health. He works out and swims 1-2 miles a day. I run 3-5 miles a couple/few times a week...but not a day. He’s got me beat! ;) He felt that since he was in fairly good shape beforehand, he was able to fight the disease. 

The article did not say what possibly caused or prompted the cancer, but hopefully he is cancer free and we’ll be seeing him in the near future! :thumbsup: I’m posting the link to the article I read. Hopefully it works:

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/battlestar-galactica-actor-edward-james-olmos-battled-throat-cancer/wcm/49506e0f-deb8-4340-a328-cf4698066736/amp/

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere else on the site...but with a quick look I didn’t see it.

But, I read a short & heartfelt article online that said Edward James Olmos has recently battled throat cancer...this may have already been known here, but I had not heard that! 

He says he ended his last chemo and radiation treatments this last December, and has been working on regaining his strength and health. He works out and swims 1-2 miles a day. I run 3-5 miles a couple/few times a week...but not a day. He’s got me beat! ;) He felt that since he was in fairly good shape beforehand, he was able to fight the disease. 

The article did not say what possibly caused or prompted the cancer, but hopefully he is cancer free and we’ll be seeing him in the near future! :thumbsup: I’m posting the link to the article I read. Hopefully it works:

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/battlestar-galactica-actor-edward-james-olmos-battled-throat-cancer/wcm/49506e0f-deb8-4340-a328-cf4698066736/amp/

Thank you for more info — it is terribly sad god speed to EJO and prayers.

• Like 1