Bully and pathetic loser alarm! And why our site is so good and free of it!

Tom

@James @Ferrariman

A friend of mine got banned on the Rick Bravo MV Facebook Forum. So far, no big news. That happens there all the time.

But the reason and the background work to achieve that is interesting: my friend asked on the RB forum for help with location information, as he was trying to help me. A guy named Marciej Gryka asked whether he needed this for himself or for somebody else. He had seen that I posted some locatipn sheets recently. My friend asked him whether he could help. The same day I shared one page of an El Viejo call sheet. The next day Gryka sent the message down below, where he accused him of sharing a El Viejo location sheet with me that I posted to share with the community here. The next day my friend got banned there by Rick Bravo (see second picture below, the lyrics used - "mole" - speak for itself. 

Normally, such people are not worth to be dealt with a second, but in this case I make an exception to put these figures exactly where they don´t want to be: in the spotlight as they  prefer to conduct their little bully games clandestinely only - this time they get the credit that they urged for:

1. 35 year old copies of Location sheets  distributed in dozens to cast and crew are public domain and certainly not private intellectual property of any site or forum member
  2. Even if I had known that this El Viejo sheet was originally with someone on the RB forum before i got it, I would not have cared (see above). Anyone can claim copyright for SELF-CREATED CONTENT like set pictures taken himself or music composed in the style of VICE and I will of course respect that, but to claim this for location sheets from Universal is simply ridiculous.
  3. Neither I nor my friends will let us stop by bullies and self acclaimed Putin epigones from openly sharing information interesting for all fans. VICE is an iconic show and 99% of all info available is due to fans sharing with each other. With more than 30 years that have elapsed - the longer we wait, the harder it will be to find new intel like the following story shows. Last year a member of the OCB forum bought all boxes from late police advisor Robert Hoelscher´s estate with scripts, location  and production notes of all episodes. Not a single piece of information has been shared with other fans ever since. Instead the new owner sits on it, apparently happy to have bought it off the market. I know from Hoelscher´s son that these 10 boxes were a labor of love, as his father was very accurate and kept everything in best condition. In honor of this, the 10 boxes now rot in an unknown garage. This clearly documents the difference in mentality between the two forums.
  4. We will not tolerate that public domain information about MV is monopolized by anyone for egoistic reasons and others bullied to keep it that way.
  5. With this stunt, the self acclaimed Jesus on the other forum has jumped the shark: El Viejo is a 3rd season episode. For those who don´t know: people who post content or ask questions about anything beyond season 2 will get frequently asked by RB to stop that and no sharing with the outside world is allowed (maybe he is scared to lose power over his scientology division in the great wide open?) and the title of the forum was even changed to underline that the focus is season 1 and 2 only. RB has often expressed clearly that all episodes where he was not part of are deemed crap by him. Thus, to expel someone for sharing 3rd season public domain content without giving credit to OCB Forum is a new peak of hypocrisy and self righteousness, even for these folks.
  6. Like Putin´s entourage that is always despising the west, but regularly spend their most precious time of the year (vacation) mostly in Western countries (maybe because it is nicer there than their appraised Russian kingdom at home), it is understandable that pathetic snitches with Stasi mentality like Marciej Gryka are enjoying a private trip into our forum democracy here to sniff around against members on the other forum. I am sure our admins will have open eyes that the subversive visitors with bad intentions will not bring their fight here. As a democracy we will impose the so called "tolerance paradoxon", i.e. in order to preserve our democracy we will hail tolerance, but also have to impose intolerance on intolerant forces to preserve it.
  7. I don´t know what the problem is over there at the Organized Community of Bullying: maybe a mixture of Little Man syndrome coupled with an appetite for dictatorship even on recreational activities of their forum members to enforce their everlasting loyalty? Anyway, these guys will not succeed in imposing their weird sense of bullying others onto this forum here. 
  8. Purging my friend was a fruitless attempt: I will continue to post numerous location sheets of episodes soon to proof that. Luckily there are real fans of MV, even cast members who are happy to share their location sheets with explicit courtesy to share with others and are not part of the self built KGB prison called OCB forum and are therefore also not within the influence zone of a dictator. 
  9. While others are getting their orgasm by bullying their own forum members, we are happy to have a great forum with no trolls, no intrigue players, no pathetic bullies and no nut cases. We are proud of that and it will stay that way. 
  10. I thank all members here who are supporting me and like my content. I can assure you I will continue to share. Even if Little Putin gets a heart attack 

Pathetic snitching3.png

Pathetic snitching1.jpg

Edited by Tom
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Tom said:

Anyone can claim copyright for SELF-CREATED CONTENT like set pictures taken himself or music composed in the style of VICE and I will of course respect that, but to claim this for location sheets from Universal is simply ridiculous.

Amen.   :clap:

• Like 1

• Administrators

I've gone a few rounds with stupidity myself.  COOPER & BURNETT for one.  I shared a piece of music by Jan Hammer and he hit the roof!  Suposedly he was saving this music as a bargaining chip to trade for something else in his collection. I politely told him that music, among other things, was meant to be shared, not hoarded.

Another instance was on wikipedia. Somehow (and God only knows how) our old buddy srobak became a moderator on wikipedia.  I was casually browsing there and simply added the link to our site for those looking for information.  Ok fine.  So the next day I went back and it was deleted. So I added it again.  Curiously I went back the next day and it was gone again, with a warning from srobak and I was eventually banned from wiki.  

I knew, without a doubt that he deleted it because:

1. It was a site he was banned from, and

2. I was the person who banned him.   

I managed to contact another moderator  above srobak and proceeded to give him a little history about our friend. The end result was that this moderator did a little digging into srobak's activity on wiki and soon found out that I wasn't the only person he was bullying.  The mod re-instated me with an apology and gave srobak the boot!  So I had the pleasure of getting him banned from yet another site. 

I won't even get into Rick Bravo as his reputation speaks for itself.

I agree with Tom that these losers have no business on a site like ours. I have no problem calling them out by name and I promise that they, and any others like them, will NEVER be allowed here.  Sometimes I answer a question or share an mp3 with a new member and they seem surprised. Mostly because they tried asking the same thing on another site and were harassed just for asking!  (A Rick Bravo trademark)  All of the information we've accumulated here as a community is free for anyone. All you need to do is ask.  It's as simple as that.  I've been told by numerous members that we have one of the friendliest sites on the internet and I intend to keep it that way!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

"Collectors" in many things simply baffle me. I suspect there's a chunk that are simply jealous they could never create anything worthwhile themselves and feel compelled to horde the creative products of others.

• Like 5

I just found two mv location sheets from s1 on the internet already.

Heres the content:

#1 behind the ocb set, rb dropped a load after ate a brazilian feijoada. The splash marks the spot. The production had to be stopped 

#2 the motorhomes parking lot, the historical landmark when for the first time RB decided to bootlick don johnson.

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Haha 5

• Administrators

I think Rick Bravo is quite toxic with a giant ego to be honest. If the person running the group is toxic, then the whole group will be toxic and not enjoyable. There's another Miami Vice FB group which Rick was in years ago before there was a falling out and egos clashed, Rick either left or got banned before he went on to create his own group. I never joined his group because I knew that's how he was, he's a total ass. 

We aren't like that here and try to be a friendly and fair community as always. There's nothing wrong with sharing images from elsewhere, if you're commenting or reporting on it for educational purposes (as you are) then it falls under fair use anyway. Not that Rick even owns the copyright for an old sheet from Universal/NBC, it's just his ego or inferiority complex having a cry about it.

Perhaps we should ask ol' Ricky if he has the rights to share such papers himself?

Either way just keep doing as you do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear @Tom,
I do not know if you are aware that the dissemination of personal data without consent is a punishable offense and by publishing entries from Austria you are subject to the provisions of the GDPR.

The whole point of the case you cited was that ordinary decency requires you to provide the source of the screenshots or photos. It's really funny that you label someone Putin for no reason, while you and your colleague are fans of the far-left German FDP party, which has had close ties with Russia and Putin for years.

You where lying when you wrote that Rick Bravo prohibits posting information about seasons 3, 4 and 5 on his group. There are a lot of posts on the group dedicated to the next seasons and Rick doesn't mind.
I don't understand why you hate Rick Bravo so much. I think you must envy him a lot for co-creating the show and having the pleasure of interacting with your idols.

In Rick's group, all fans are treated with respect and share their memories of the show, while you and your friends divide fans by throwing mud at them.

Have fun you envious and selfish austrian hypocrite!

P.S. What's up with your daughter Alina, who passionately copied Rick Bravo's pictures from the group, which you then published on this forum without mentioning that they came from Rick's collection? :-))

vor 57 Minuten schrieb carnage:
Dear @Tom,
I do not know if you are aware that the dissemination of personal data without consent is a punishable offense and by publishing entries from Austria you are subject to the provisions of the GDPR.

The whole point of the case you cited was that ordinary decency requires you to provide the source of the screenshots or photos. It's really funny that you label someone Putin for no reason, while you and your colleague are fans of the far-left German FDP party, which has had close ties with Russia and Putin for years.

You where lying when you wrote that Rick Bravo prohibits posting information about seasons 3, 4 and 5 on his group. There are a lot of posts on the group dedicated to the next seasons and Rick doesn't mind.
I don't understand why you hate Rick Bravo so much. I think you must envy him a lot for co-creating the show and having the pleasure of interacting with your idols.

In Rick's group, all fans are treated with respect and share their memories of the show, while you and your friends divide fans by throwing mud at them.

Have fun you envious and selfish austrian hypocrite!

P.S. What's up with your daughter Alina, who passionately copied Rick Bravo's pictures from the group, which you then published on this forum without mentioning that they came from Rick's collection? :-))

Dear @carnage

the hypocrisy is on your and RB side and I already asked myself when you snitch would show up here responding. RB wrote PMs to my daughter she should not posting something about 3rd season and beyond and he bullied her verbally after that when she did repeatedly asked why afterwards . As proof I have all these PMs in my possession where a grown up man verbally attacks a 14 year old (and he knew that she was that young). So it seems you are the liar here. (Also everyone knows the negative climate on the RB site against posters and the number of purged speaks for itself). It would be certainly interesting to openly discuss RB verbal stunts on my daughter  so that everyone can see how your hero behaves against a very young lady when he deems himself unnoticed. But I will not do that as I am not like you and your idol.

I am not fan of any German party as I am Austrian. These are two different countries you genius! But the German FDP is a right wing party by the way. You are so uneducated that you even do not know the difference. But go on to ridicule yourself. 

My daughter did never copy any of RBS photos and I did not post any of these accordingly here. I only posted photos I found on the open Internet and that have no copyright on it (if they had I gave credit) and were not knowingly from RB or someone I know. This is called public domain even if you don’t get that. So again you make public false claims and are the liar here.

Posting location sheets has nothing to do with posting personal data and GDPR, if you had a legal degree like I do you would kno and not come up with such ridiculous claims. But calling me a liar in Public is a criminal offense punishable by law. I am too well educated by my parents to tell you and your hypocritical cronies where you can stick your spycraft bullying of others to. You got your own forum separate from us for a reason. Stay there for your and everyone else’s good. 

PS. I don’t hate RB. Me and my daughter and thousands of others on old forums have just experienced his true self when he ticks out.

PPS the admins @James @Ferrarimanwill deal with you if you try to bring your bad climate over here.

Edited by Tom

You're quite a manipulator, Tom.
You posted a screenshot with my personal data on this forum (while you covered up your friend's information) and this is punishable by law. You are an Austrian citizen, so the provisions of the GDPR apply to you.

Let me clarify: You are Austrian but you have extreme left-wing views and your banned friend is the spokesperson for business of FDP. :-))

Edited by carnage

vor 25 Minuten schrieb carnage:

You're quite a manipulator, Tom.
You posted a screenshot with my personal data on this forum (while you covered up your friend's information) and this is punishable by law. You are an Austrian citizen, so the provisions of the GDPR apply to you.

Let me clarify: You are Austrian but you have extreme left-wing views and your banned friend is the spokesperson for business of FDP. :-))

LOL never read such a crap. You posted my post with my name here on the RB forum without my consent first, you self righteous hypocrite.

And FDP is still not far left. The F stands for freedom you uneducated bully. Good riddance!

Edited by Tom

I'm sensing a little nervous if you're as crystal clear as you suggest, so you don't have to worry about anything, right? :-)) 

BTW I've never posted your posts on any forum because I'm not in the habit of posting statements from ego-boosters.

Is this a beginning of paranoia Tom?

Edited by carnage

vor 9 Minuten schrieb carnage:

I'm sensing a little nervous if you're as crystal clear as you suggest, so you don't have to worry about anything, right? :-)) 

Talking to yourself? You called me publicly a liar and have committed an offense punishable by law.

Please leave us alone here. 

Edited by Tom

vor 4 Minuten schrieb carnage:

Posting someone's personal information (name and surname) without permission is punishable, what do you not understand?

Calling someone a liar in public is punishable. What do you not understand?

• timm525 locked this topic
  • Administrators
On 6/25/2023 at 8:18 AM, carnage said:

Don't know what universe you live in but only someone who idolizes a narcissistic bully like Rick Bravo could make the claims you make.  We've all lived through the terror of Rick Bravo, where simply mentioning Don Johnson's name would get your name carved on a photoshopped tombstone.   He started out as a nice guy with lots of behind the scenes info to share, but somewhere something went wrong. His inflated ego kicked in.  He gathered a group of demented followers who helped spread his hate and eventually he, and his merry band were banned.  As we've mentioned before, that behavior doesn't fly here and never will.   

Carnage, enjoy your time on Rick's fantasy MV site.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4