Miami Vice Tribute Band

Paul

I was tooling around on Amazon.com and I came across a MV compilation.Much to my disgust all songs were performed by the "Sound Track Tribute Band"Yes my thoughts exactly WTF.I don't know why someone would even do this. I mean it's not as though the original songs are hard to get.Warning, warning, stay away from this:eek::eek:

Yeah, I've heard of this.Another "soundtrack" to stay away from is "AIRWOLF -THE WONDER WEAPON". It features photos from the tv series AIRWOLF, but the music has nothing to do with the show, and the "music" is repeditive and it stinks big time. RIP OFF.Sorry you were ripped off pal.

I wasn't ripped off as I never purchased the CD. Amazon have a feature where you can listen to a little of each song. After hearing a couple I soon realised this was not the real McCoy

ITunes also has a CD along this line. I listen to 30 seconds of some of the and I wasn't impressed. I have 4 CDs' including the movie, but wish they would do a Miami Vice IV with some more of the music from the series.