Hi!

cheetah

Hi, everyone!Nice to meet you all here. I'm just happy to get to this site at last! (Special thanks to Ferrariman for his attention and patience.:flowers::) )I am 27 (oops... 28 already... :o keep forgetting my age all the time...) and live in Russia. I've been gradually becoming Miami Vice fan from mid-90-s, when it was shown in our country for the first time. Well, I've only made a little peek about this wonderful site so far, but I have this feeling that there are a lot of wonderful things here...:thumbsup:P.S. Excuse my English if I write anything stupid by accident...

Korosho!Thanks for coming here. You will like it. What city in Russia? I have been to Moscow and Cheboksay, and also across the Volga into Mari-El (the Kakshaga River). Fascinating country. The Russians that I met all treated me fantastic, and I loved the experience.

Welcome aboard. Hope you take time to look at all the articles and the glossary section. There is lots of cool stuff and Copper&Burnett has some amazing articles of clothing and other paraphanalia (cool stuff) to blow your mind.(I want a red plastic helicopter...)There is lots to read and lots to learn and the people here are very friendly. Join in and have some laughs with us.I was such a big fan..............I bought the boat.

Thanks!Wow... Thank you all for the warm welcome! :fireworks: I'm afraid it will take me a couple of years... at least...to see and read all those interesting things here. :DRichie Rich, I live in Moscow. (And I've never been to Cheboksary and Mari-El or anywhere near Volga, can you believe it?) I'm glad you enjoyed your time here. :cool:

Moscow was great - I loved it. Somewhere I have a photo of me sitting in the middle of Red Square, and I'm the only one in the photo. I'll see if I can find it.