Stanboater

Marlboro

Check out the 10th edition of "Unofficial Miami Vice Episode Guide" by Thomas Foltyn. It is the latest edition and it's FULL of new info. I bought the book from Books-A-Million store online and it's worth every penny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Am 26.8.2023 um 18:02 schrieb Marlboro:

Check out the 10th edition of "Unofficial Miami Vice Episode Guide" by Thomas Foltyn. It is the latest edition and it's FULL of new info. I bought the book from Books-A-Million store online and it's worth every penny.

Thanks for the good reception!

Working on the 11th version which has again many mpre infos on newly found locations of the last few weeks. I also learned recently that Michael Talbott reads my book every day, it´s lying on his desk and he has done a lot of earmarks in it. I donated him a copy many years ago and he still reads it.:dance2:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

Thanks for the good reception!

Working on the 11th version which has again many mpre infos on newly found locations of the last few weeks. I also learned recently that Michael Talbott reads my book every day, it´s lying on his desk and he has done a lot of earmarks in it. I donated him a copy many years ago and he still reads it.:dance2:

Good to hear!

Maybe you could point him in the direction of my Stan stories...he might enjoy them (joking, actually...I doubt they read that kind of thing).