AI Image Creator (Dall-E)

Marc

Generated a story about Crockett and Tubbs entering the Mesozoic era with GPT: 

onny Crockett and Ricardo Tubbs were known for their suave style, their cool demeanor, and their ability to solve even the most complex crimes. They were the dynamic duo of the Miami Vice detective unit, and nothing could faze them. However, on one seemingly ordinary day in Miami, their lives were about to take an extraordinary turn.

As Crockett and Tubbs pursued a drug lord through a labyrinthine network of warehouses near the Miami docks, they stumbled upon a peculiar and seemingly abandoned warehouse. Inside, they found an enigmatic contraption that looked like something out of a science fiction movie - a time machine.

With their curiosity piqued, they decided to investigate further. Sonny, always the risk-taker, turned to Ricardo and said, "Well, Tubbs, what do you say we take a little detour from this drug bust and see where this time machine can take us?"

Ricardo, his sense of adventure tingling, agreed. "Sure thing, partner. But let's make it quick, we've got a perp to catch."

Climbing into the machine, they found an array of buttons and dials, all labeled with cryptic symbols. They had no idea how to operate the contraption, but Sonny couldn't resist the urge to push one. With a burst of sparks and a jolt that sent them tumbling, the time machine roared to life.

The world outside their tiny time capsule went through a surreal transformation. Skyscrapers and neon lights were replaced by towering prehistoric ferns, strange and massive creatures, and a sky that was an alien shade of purple.

Sonny and Tubbs had been transported to the Mesozoic Era, a land where dinosaurs roamed freely and the rules of the modern world had no jurisdiction. As they stepped out of the time machine, their designer suits were replaced by rugged, primitive attire that they could only assume was the standard dress of the time.

Despite the danger and uncertainty, the two detectives approached their newfound surroundings with the same fearless determination that had served them so well in Miami. They encountered breathtakingly colossal dinosaurs, strange vegetation, and an entirely different rhythm of life. It was a world like none they had ever seen, a world where survival was a daily battle.

In their quest to return to the present, they soon found themselves caught between two competing groups of dinosaurs, both vying for supremacy in their territory. Sonny and Tubbs used their street smarts to broker peace between the warring factions of the Mesozoic, not with guns and badges, but with diplomacy and a handful of berries from the local vegetation.

After a series of tense negotiations, they managed to convince the dinosaurs to allow them access to the time machine. But as they stepped back into the capsule, they couldn't help but feel a hint of nostalgia for the strange, primeval world they were leaving behind.

With a final push of a button, the time machine sprang to life once more, and Crockett and Tubbs were whisked back to their own time, leaving the Mesozoic Era behind. As the sleek lines of Miami's skyline reappeared before them, they couldn't help but exchange a knowing glance and share a chuckle.

The experience had changed them, deepening their bond and reminding them that even in the most bizarre of circumstances, their partnership and determination could conquer any challenge. As they returned to the hunt for the Miami drug lord, they did so with a newfound sense of adventure, knowing that they could handle anything that came their way - even time travel to the age of dinosaurs.

14 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Generated a story about Crockett and Tubbs entering the Mesozoic era with GPT:

I played about with your concept but couldn't find anything with dinosaurs that wasn't goofy.

Then for some reason started putting vampires and bats in as prompt since it's spooky season. 

to restrain the artwork as being square I like saying vinyl artwork.

image.thumb.png.4829159b46dcdc41572b3d0f444942c3.png

image.thumb.png.27eb84b7aafcf530c946b830ac98fb7c.png

• Like 1

Just now, Marc said:

image.thumb.png.e8ab276072bf8ba1b6c7938b2dc4c646.png

this was made from typing 18 words.

Yes ... it seems to be easy... too easy. That is one point I don't like. Humans do arts with souls and creativity ... Where is the art here ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

Yes ... it seems to be easy... too easy. That is one point I don't like. Humans do arts with souls and creativity ... Where is the art here ?

image.thumb.png.336a6a679b64ca8778954557dbfbdaeb.png

we're making great leaps forward.

23 hours ago, Marc said:

image.thumb.png.336a6a679b64ca8778954557dbfbdaeb.png

we're making great leaps forward.

You are right, we made a great leap forward ... But I still don't like AI generated images :)

Edited by Kladdagh

On 10/13/2023 at 11:44 AM, Marc said:

I played about with your concept but couldn't find anything with dinosaurs that wasn't goofy.

Then for some reason started putting vampires and bats in as prompt since it's spooky season. 

to restrain the artwork as being square I like saying vinyl artwork.

image.thumb.png.4829159b46dcdc41572b3d0f444942c3.png

image.thumb.png.27eb84b7aafcf530c946b830ac98fb7c.png

Haha that's great! Interesting concept. Shadow in the Dark was basically the "Halloween episode" in my mind.

1 hour ago, pmconroy said:

Haha that's great! Interesting concept. Shadow in the Dark was basically the "Halloween episode" in my mind.

You may know, but it aired on October 31, 1986. It’s completely a Halloween episode, and one of my favorites. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

You may know, but it aired on October 31, 1986. It’s completely a Halloween episode, and one of my favorites. :thumbsup:

Yup! It was a great concept, executed very well. One my favorites from S3 definitely.

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 10/14/2023 at 3:59 AM, Kladdagh said:

People who are talentless and can't draw for shit can make their dreams a reality, it still requires soul and creativity because you are imagining it in your head and trying to interpret it in words that a computer would understand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The black cars all look very similar to a 308.  I wonder if Ferrari or Testarosa was typed in.  The red one behind Seinfeld and George looks like a 348 and it has the side strakes.  Also, the earlier white one looks like a mashup of a Lotus Esprit and a 308.

42 minutes ago, pahonu said:

The black cars all look very similar to a 308.  I wonder if Ferrari or Testarosa was typed in.  The red one behind Seinfeld and George looks like a 348 and it has the side strakes.  Also, the earlier white one looks like a mashup of a Lotus Esprit and a 308.

yeah it's sort of a Frankenstein car when you try to get a Testarossa or Daytona Spyder, Countach on the other hand is quite faithful. 

_547d48bb-2dad-44f7-828e-610afa2d316c.thumb.jpeg.08aa0a8b11de587a208ed4ca2bdcbf16.jpeg

miami vice ferrari rendering

• Like 2

• Administrators

I've mostly just been generating GTA 6 concept art images for the GTA 6 Discord server. So here folks, Grand Theft Auto 6 meets Miami Vice. :)

OIG.png

OIG.png

20yo Sonny Crockett Miami Vice, wearing Carrera aviator sunglasses, white vneck t-shirt, using payphone, at night, "Bennays Cafe" neon sign in background, palm trees, gta concept art style artstyle stephen bliss

And a Miami Vice one of course

20yo Sonny Crockett Miami Vice, wearing Carrera aviator sunglasses, wearing dark shirt with grey stripes, using payphone, at night, "Bennays Cafe" neon sign in background, palm trees, gta concept art style artstyle stephen bliss

• Like 2