Happy Birthday, Ferrariman!

Tony D.

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to the man who built this Miami Vice website ............. Ferrariman! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Thank you, Lou for all you've done and enjoy your very Special Day! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes!  Another trip around the sun completed!  It's been a tough year but I'm thankful to always have my second family to fall back on and brighten my day.  Seriously, if this were just another website, I probably would've left a long time ago, but it's good friends that keep me coming back every day!  Thanks again for making another birthday special!

Tony D.!   Just to set the record straight. Thanks for the credit, but I didn't build this site, I just work here! ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes!  Another trip around the sun completed!  It's been a tough year but I'm thankful to always have my second family to fall back on and brighten my day.  Seriously, if this were just another website, I probably would've left a long time ago, but it's good friends that keep me coming back every day!  Thanks again for making another birthday special!

Tony D.!   Just to set the record straight. Thanks for the credit, but I didn't build this site, I just work here! ;)

Comeon Lou, don't be  so modest.  You keep us together and handle occasional squabbles.  How are things in the frozen Northland?

Edited by miamijimf
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Comeon Lou, don't be  so modest.  You keep us together and handle occasional squabbles.  How are things in the frozen Northland?

Thanks Jim. Things are getting colder but hey, that's Canada!  lol  Had our first shot of snow yesterday. Aside from that, everything is good, thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

• Like 1