Documentary: Miami Vice's Enduring Legacy: The Series That Inspired GTA: Vice City, Hotline Miami, Drive (2011), Outrun & Synthwave

James

• Administrators

An interesting look on how Miami Vice is still shaping modern pop culture to this day, it's not just about gaming but the series' influence in general even with other TV shows and movies. It's over 2 hours to get comfy. 

• Like 9

• James changed the title to Documentary: Miami Vice's Enduring Legacy: The Series That Inspired GTA: Vice City, Hotline Miami, Drive (2011), Outrun & Synthwave
  • 3 weeks later...

Loved it. Watched it and a lot of research went into it. Loved the fact how they highlighted 1984 as the top year of pop music and also showcased a lot of songs that were poppin' on charts throughout the year.

I thought I will create a playlist for 1984 on Spotifiy.

Edited by Kalci
  • Like 4

• Administrators
On 12/31/2023 at 3:01 AM, Kalci said:

Loved it. Watched it and a lot of research went into it. Loved the fact how they highlighted 1984 as the top year of pop music and also showcased a lot of songs that were poppin' on charts throughout the year.

I thought I will create a playlist for 1984 on Spotifiy.

They mentioned so many songs I was like "When is it going to end" :)

• Like 4