The Series That Inspired GTA: Vice City, Hotline Miami and Outrun

BATMANdeLuxe

On 12/23/2023 at 3:03 AM, BATMANdeLuxe said:

Hello Folks,

has anyone seen this documentary yet? I am watching it right now and i think it is absolutely superb!

Hello, it's been briefly discussed here: 

7 hours ago, James said:

Yeah I made a thread for it on the day it released and nobody replied ;(

I have no idea how this website works, but new threads will probably always get less attention, because nobody follows them yet vs existing threads that some people are "subscribed" to. I personally want to follow everything but don't know how to do that in settings (like I'd appreciate an email every time a new thread is created). 

Cool that you detected that vid on the day it was posted! I honestly wish the admin could do some easy quick "plug and play" and move comments between threads, so all the comments about this documentary from other threads would be absorbed by yours for example. I always search the forum before posting something I suspect might have already been posted, but the results don't always make me see everything.

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Not a joking matter, but I’m estimating at least 10 separate threads each when (God forbid) DJ or PMT passes. 

I guess we could have a rule that when there is something in public domain, that is just huge news or really great media, and we assume multiple members will surely discover it and want to share, then the rule is they shouldn't post it but send a note to the admin, and the admin will make a post/thread and just credit those who submitted the news.

Not sure if that's simple enough / worth it, but just an option. The main challenge will be not to identify such news (would probably be intuitive, like your horrific example), but to make all folks aware of this rule.

• Like 1

Im surprised. Lots of stories about Philip and Don. But no single line of text spoken about how revolutionary was a focus puller for our generation lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Im surprised. Lots of stories about Philip and Don. But no single line of text spoken about how revolutionary was a focus puller for our generation lol

They’re making a whole separate documentary for that :) 

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

They’re making a whole separate documentary for that :) 

HAHAHAHA

Pardon the pun, but ..what a joke lolol

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
On 12/30/2023 at 5:47 AM, Dadrian said:

Not a joking matter, but I’m estimating at least 10 separate threads each when (God forbid) DJ or PMT passes. 

lmao it's just how to goes I guess. Let's hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. Both seem to be in great health.

We'll merge them all.

7 hours ago, James said:

lmao it's just how to goes I guess. Let's hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. Both seem to be in great health.

We'll merge them all.

We already have 2 going for David Soul. @Tom’s was first if you want to combine them. There will probably be at least one more. :)