DJ's "Nash Bridges" interview with D.Letterman

cheetah

You're welcome. When I saw this interview for the first time I was a bit shocked by all this "Don did his own stunts" stuff... No way I would ever believe it... :rolleyes: Now I think they were just kidding, cause it's really impossible to believe.And I'd like to know what DJ did after getting the job in "Ski lift to death" if he couldn't ski at all... :DBy the way - has anybody here seen this film? Is it interesting?

Cheetah, thanks for that clip, it's great!DJ needs a new, good, action show with spots on the talk shows right about now. He can still make it work! :cool:

I too didn't watch Nash Bridges, as MIAMI VICE was it for me.Great find! Great seeing DON JOHNSON interviews.Keep posting!!!

Glad you liked it. :)But I'm afraid I haven't much more to post right now, wish I could... All other interviews I know you also have here, on the site. Hope I'll find something else one day.

"i love it when a plan comes together." if they remake the A-Team Don could play the George Peppard role!I didn't see this interview at the time. Letterman sure doesn't seem as disagreeable as he is these days huh?

"i love it when a plan comes together." if they remake the A-Team Don could play the George Peppard role!I didn't see this interview at the time. Letterman sure doesn't seem as disagreeable as he is these days huh?

Not to contradict you AzVice, but I wouldn't want to see DJ in an A-Team remake. There are too many re-makes of good shows & they are disappointments. Look at the MV movie! I want to see Don in a brand new cop show, similar to MV & Nash! :cool:

DJ needs a new' date=' good, action show with spots on the talk shows right about now. He can still make it work! :cool:[/quote']Maybe he could play a modern day version of Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer!He has the toughness and the wisecracks.