OCC and Miami Ink

admin1389294680

I like the TV show Orange County Choppers and Miami Ink from Discovery channel.Whats is your favourite TV show?

I have loads of favourites, though few are still on the air. MV, Magnum PI, Rockford Files, Life on Mars, The Saint, The Prisoner, The Avengers, Doctor Who, Coupling, Keen Eddie......I could go on....and on...

Favorite shows....My favorite off the air show list is lengthy, but I will put a few here:"Miami Vice", "Magnum, P.I.", "Hawaii Five-O".Current shows include: "Entourage" and "Nip/Tuck".

• Administrators

In no specific order:Old favorites: "Miami Vice" "Starsky & Hutch" "The X-Files" "Taxi" "Seinfeld"Old old favorites: "Star Trek" (original) "The Invaders" (coming to DVD in May!) "The Wild, Wild West" "The Time Tunnel" "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea"Current shows: "House" "CSI:" "Burn Notice" "New Amsterdam" "Life" "Criminal Minds" "Supernatural"

• Administrators

Miami Vice Star TrekStar Trek The Next GenerationSix Million Dollar ManKnight RiderMagnum PINip/TuckAirwolfSeems like most of these are from the 80s when I was growing up.

I remember Crime Story and some of my favoritesOh yeah I remember Crime Story. a variation of Dell Shannon's Runaway was the theme song. Not only was Denis Farina in it, but John Santucci was in it also. I have both seasons on DVD The woman that played Valerie was in a few episodes also but Dennis and John were regulars on it. It seemed to be the counter to vice set in the 1960's with very bright primary colors while Vice was set in the 1980's with lighter colors (even in the 3rd and 4th season the colors on Vice looked lighter than the harsh bright colors in Crime Story.1960'sThe Avengers (Emma Peel episodes)The Man from U.N.C.L.EGet SmartStar Trek the original seriesWild Wild West Dick Van Dyke ShowPeyton PlaceBonanzaHogan's Heroes1970's Alias Smithg and JonesMonty Python's Flying CircusJeopardy (Art Fleming)Let's Make a Deal (original one)Dark ShadowsBattle Star Galactica (the series not the 1980 one)1980's Miami Vice (Not then but got into in 2001 reruns on TNNMurder She WroteMagnum PISimon & SimonKnight Ridernight TracksFriday Night VideosMTVNight Flight1990's New York UndercoverNash BridgesLaw & Order SVU (Law & Order eventually)Homicide Life on the Street (not then but watching re-runs after Nash)2000'sLaw & Order Criminal Intent (eventually)CSICSI:MiamiCSI: NYC (sometimes when L&O's a re-run)Cold CaseMonkBurn Notice4400Dead ZoneBattle Star GalacticaVH1 Classic Current/Classic and We are the eightiesWell that's about it sort of:eek:

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd share a few of my favorites:Spenser: For Hire, Miami Vice, Magnum, P.I., Nash Bridges, Vega$, Knight Rider, A Man Called Hawk.Also, I was just brousing future TV on DVD releases on Bestbuy.com and I noticed that Knight Rider: The Complete Series is being released on Oct. 21.

• 3 months later...

Anybody remember Crime Story from the late 80's? I think Lombard was in it

DO I !!!! WOW!Probably my second favourite of all time next to MV.That show was uber cool! Michael Mann had just left MV to do this series. I started watching it from the get go! I remember reading that it came second to last on the Nielson ratings and did so for the first three episodes. They were going to pull it off the air and then they introduced Pauly and Ray Luca. The story which unravelled from Chicago to Las Vegas was very interesting indeed.It was truly ground breaking TV at the time and unfortunately the viewing public did NOT GET IT???????I loved the cars especially (probably the main reason I watched the show!) and of course the scenery. They really did a great job of re-creating LV of old! The story line was spectacular and a great series indeed...What a cliffhanger ending too????

In no specific order:Old favorites: "Miami Vice" "Starsky & Hutch" "The X-Files" "Taxi" "Seinfeld"Old old favorites: "Star Trek" (original) "The Invaders" (coming to DVD in May!) "The Wild' date=' Wild West" "The Time Tunnel" "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea"Current shows: "House" "CSI:" "Burn Notice" "New Amsterdam" "Life" "Criminal Minds" "Supernatural"[/quote']Ditto! BTW, whatever happend to "New Amsterdam?"

• 4 months later...

My favorite shows:The SopranosMiami ViceTwin PeaksDirt (Show was cancelled after season two)24 (Seasons 1-5)Yes, Prime MinisterSons of AnarchyRescue MeDark Shadows (the original, not the remake 1990 series)Life on Mars (original UK version)Fresh Prince of Bel-AirHomicide: Life on the StreetFawlty TowersRobbery Homicide DivisionAre You Being Served?Magnum P.I.Law & Order (the early years with Chris Noth and the Dennis Farina years)George LopezMonty Python's Flying CircusThe X-Files (first few years and Robert Patrick years)The Avengers (Diana Rigg years)Law & Order: Criminal IntentBones (first season only)... that's all I can think of.

Ditto! BTW' date=' whatever happend to "New Amsterdam?"[/quote']I read that it got cancelled, my Dad watched the show.