DJ's interview with Barbara Walters

cheetah

Thanks, that was interesting. I knew some of it, about his early childhood and drug use, but it was good to hear it from DJ himself.

Super COOL!Wouldn't mind seeing more of that kind of thing.I hated to see it end. It was one of the better interviews I've seen.

Thanks Cheetah, for a nice interview to add to my collection. I saw him sing Amazing Grace before but not the rest of the interview.

Great interview! Looks like he was interested in girls at an earlier age than C&B. :D :D

(I couldn't help myself....they were cute to me, even when I was just a kid. :o)

• 4 months later...

You're all welcome, I'm glad you liked it. :)

thanks for posting!I specially like the end of the interviewYou have to do it for the love of it etc..

Yeah, that was sweet... I mean the end of the interview. DJ got so philosophic... :) But I also like funny stuff very much, like when DJ tells about his coming home drunk, etc., and portrays himself at the same time... :thumbsup:Or when he shudders voluptuously at the memory of his first sexual experience - I just can't help smiling at this moment, no matter how many times I've seen it... :happy: It's hard to decide which moment I like best, actually - the whole interview is very interesting and informative.

• 2 months later...

Thank you Cheetah for this interview. It is so wonderful! I never saw it before! I love it to see and hear him singing... and to hear what he say etc.....Thank you! Thank you! :happy: