Castillo Pulls a Rodriguez?

ViceFanMan

Currently going through the 70s crime drama Starsky and Hutch. There’s some definite tie-ins between it and MV…as Michael Mann wrote several episodes of S&H, Paul Michael Glaser & David Soul later directed episodes of MV, and the like-brothers type friendship between each show’s main stars has been compared before.

Tonight I’m watching a S&H episode from Season 2 called “The Psychic” (1977). It happens to guest star Edward James Olmos…not, only that but Michael Mann wrote this episode! :funky: However, ‘Castillo’ doesn’t fare as well in this one…as he pulls a ‘Lou R.’ and ends up on the wrong end of a firearm. :o Interesting & good episode, though!

(Sidenote: Edward James Olmos was incorrectly credited in this episode as Edward Jamesl Olmos?? ?( Someone needed to work on their typing skills. :p

IMG_4079.jpeg

IMG_4080.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Currently going through the 70s crime drama Starsky and Hutch. There’s some definite tie-ins between it and MV…as Michael Mann wrote several episodes of S&H, Paul Michael Glaser & David Soul later directed episodes of MV, and the like-brothers type friendship between each show’s main stars has been compared before.

Tonight I’m watching a S&H episode from Season 2 called “The Psychic” (1977). It happens to guest star Edward James Olmos…not, only that but Michael Mann wrote this episode! :funky: However, ‘Castillo’ doesn’t fare as well in this one…as he pulls a ‘Lou R.’ and ends up on the wrong end of a firearm. :o Interesting & good episode, though!

(Sidenote: Edward James Olmos was incorrectly credited in this episode as Edward Jamesl Olmos?? ?( Someone needed to work on their typing skills. :p

IMG_4079.jpeg

IMG_4080.jpeg

I remember that one, and not just for Olmos and Mann.  I’m a credit watcher myself, but missed the spelling error.  I also remember it was filmed at the Pike in Long Beach, where I live.  So many 70’s shows filmed there like Cannon, Barnaby Jones, Columbo, Emergency, and Mannix.  Starsky and Hutch filmed a lot in neighboring San Pedro too.  This was a really good episode and Huggy Bear was great.

• Like 3