Sonny T-SHIRT

OLIVIER770

Good evening everyone,

I'm desperately searching for the brand of this t-shirt, and it's to you that I turn.

ChatGPT, Gemini, and others have been unable to provide me with a reliable answer, so it's only natural that I reach out to you.

Where can I buy this t-shirt if it's still available ? What brand is it ? Which website offers it ? I am looking for this one, with the same neckline and lightweight texture, identical to this one. Thank you a thousand times for your reply.

IMG_8897.jpg

IMG_8896.jpg

• Like 2

No one is able to find the exact reference ?

I thought this forum would be more powerful than AI and Google =)

I'm sad not to have an answer ?(

I have lots of info on jackets, suits, and shades, but next to none on shirts.  :checkbox: 

• Like 1

Strewn all about on this website here and there, but I’m no guru by any means. If you have questions about specific items I’ll be glad to try to help. 

59 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

I'd say your best bet is to search the topics in this section.

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/forum/40-cooper-burnetts-miami-vice-scrapbook/

Warning: Coop would never disclose the designers, but some of them are debunked if you see the threads through (pun-intended). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I doubt it would be hard to find a T-shirt that looks like this.  Maybe not the exact one, but very close.  Although you can't tell by this picture, most of Sonny's T-shirts were sleeveless and according to him cost about $7.  (that's 80's prices though)

• Like 1

Buddy it looks just like any pastel coloured synthetic tshirt anywhere. Go to uniqlo and get a polyester mix tshirt. 

I'm more interested to know about the tshirt which has a high collar, can't find that anywhere: 

image.png.50b100ef3c9c2c3dd19c7e94e419d851.png

2 hours ago, Lit Up said:

Buddy it looks just like any pastel coloured synthetic tshirt anywhere. Go to uniqlo and get a polyester mix tshirt. 

I'm more interested to know about the tshirt which has a high collar, can't find that anywhere: 

Those are Armani or Versace I think. Coop has some in his forum. I had a gray one years ago. It was Armani. It did not like my body chemistry and started discoloring in various, random spots. I had to throw it away. ;(

Edited by Dadrian

3 hours ago, Lit Up said:

Just look up mock turtle neck T-shirt on Amazon and you’ll find them.

Cheaper than Armani too! :thumbsup:

IMG_5537.png

Edited by pahonu

On 3/13/2024 at 11:43 PM, Dadrian said:

Those are Armani or Versace I think. Coop has some in his forum. I had a gray one years ago. It was Armani. It did not like my body chemistry and started discoloring in various, random spots. I had to throw it away. ;(

So is the lilac t-shirt from the pilot Armani or Versace? 

29 minutes ago, Lit Up said:

So is the lilac t-shirt from the pilot Armani or Versace? 

I don’t know for sure. Only speculating, but I am sure they both made shirts like that.