Long lost 512M

Buddy Love

Never liked the 512TR or 512M( especially the 512M) but i'm glad they managed to found it back for his owner

Edited by MrQuiche
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MrQuiche said:

Never liked the 512TR or 512M( especially the 512M) but i'm glad they managed to found it back for his owner

I didn’t like the redesign either.  They were moving away for the more angular elements of the 70’s and 80’s designs to more curves around the edges.  The same happened to the 308/328 when they replaced it with the 348.  The minor 328 update did some of this as well.  

The most extreme example of this, not by Ferrari, was the Lotus Esprit.  It went from an absolute wedge of a design by Giorgetto Giugiaro to the curvy lines of Peter Steven’s in the  redesign.

IMG_5466.jpeg

IMG_5465.jpeg

• Like 4

I didn't know people stole Ferraris.  I thought you could just abandon a Ferrari any old place and come get it later?

lady27.jpg.ba5c8df1166e0f9c4b9c641e2f06d3d0.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I didn't know people stole Ferraris.  I thought you could just abandon a Ferrari any old place and come get it later?

lady27.jpg.ba5c8df1166e0f9c4b9c641e2f06d3d0.jpg

Remember when Stone stole the Daytona? Then Crockett steals the Testarossa at the end of the series. I guess it’s a thing. :birdie: :) 

• Haha 5