Which episode was this scene in?

timk225

I'm trying to find the episode a certain scene was in.  I'm guessing it was from one of the later seasons when Crockett is more disillusioned with drug dealers being rich and he's just getting by.

The scene shows Crockett & Tubbs only, in the Ferrari, driving on the highway.  No other cast members in this scene.  Crockett is talking about how he got denied for a loan, and Tubbs says he's probably better off, one less thing to worry about.  Then Crockett speaks of how drug dealers are rich and he's scraping by, or words to that effect.

Thanks for any help on it.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb timk225:

I'm trying to find the episode a certain scene was in.  I'm guessing it was from one of the later seasons when Crockett is more disillusioned with drug dealers being rich and he's just getting by.

The scene shows Crockett & Tubbs only, in the Ferrari, driving on the highway.  No other cast members in this scene.  Crockett is talking about how he got denied for a loan, and Tubbs  3)says he's probably better off, one less thing to worry about.  Then Crockett speaks of how drug dealers are rich and he's scraping by, or words to that effect.

Thanks for any help on it.

That´s Lend me an Ear (season3). Crockett also says he got turned down although with 35k a year he earns more than the little bean counter who denied the loan.

• Like 3

Fun fact, in the french dub nothing is being said on this scene, you only see and hear the Testarossa being driven on the highway

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrQuiche said:

Fun fact, in the french dub nothing is being said on this scene, you only see and hear the Testarossa being driven on the highway

I never noticed before

I started rewatching the episodes with the original dub and I rediscover a lot of things

Yeah me too, translation isn't perfect for everything but globally i think the meaning and original work is respected in the french dub