For you, PANDINA

COOPER&BURNETT

So, the one who outted me on my global empire of owning my own COOP store, in your off topic thread, "FOR YOU COOP", now I know what YOU have.YOU are the owner of the famous U.S. West Coast food chain, PANDA EXPRESS!Eingefügtes Bild

I just love your ORANGE CHICKEN!! It's sweet and tangy. Better than anyone elses. You have a great place. Who'd have thought you were attractive, AND rich! Notice the little panda figures in the left hand side glass window. Pandas forever.Eingefügtes Bild

You even have video games! You have it all.And I didn't even resort to blackmailing you like you did me.Eingefügtes Bild

What an outstanding place you have. The food is off the charts good! You have a real winner here. I've eaten here too many times to count. I've helped make you richer!Eingefügtes Bild

As one infamous commercial personality once said...But wait................There's more!!!What else are you going to dig up there Coop?

QUESTO THREAD E' BELLISSIMO!SONO SENZA PAROLE!(guess the meaning)I thought you were going to blackmail me but no, it's a thread to celebrate ME!!!

And there's even more! :)

I've eaten here too many times to count. I've helped make you richer!

I appreciate that!

Clothes are not the only thing that PANDIA promotes...

WHAT??? WHO IS PANDIA???Are you seeing another panda? I knew' date=' I knew this would've happened. :cry:

Here's PANDINA, THE OWNER OF THE PANDA EXPRESS EMPIRE!Eingefügtes Bild

Nice to meet you! How can I be of help?
Do you remember? I didn't want to see you go... please stay...[quote=COOPER&BURNETT;27841">

Wow. She sure has talent!

Go ahead with the compliments! :thumbsup:

I wonder what else she can do?

If you have to ask' date=' then you're not ready to know... yet. ;)[b']GRAZIE C&B!!!