Episode help?

Big E

I thought I saw an episode of MV where Gina is working undercover as a prostitute and either is raped or nearly killed, what episode would this be?thanks

check the glossary for summary and screen caps on these episodes where gina gets compromised:season 1 "give a little, take a little"season 3 "when irish eyes are crying"season 4 "blood and roses"some girls just never learn...;)

season 1 "give a little' date=' take a little"some girls just never learn...;)[/quote']That was a powerful moment in MV though. I felt really sorry for Gina - the Vice in Miami Vice came out there in full. Especially since the guy was a sleaze, not very attractive...maybe Gina's vulnerability is one of the reasons guys like her...we kind of get drawn towards her...

Gina kills every guy she slept with' date=' except Crockett.......think about it.[/quote']Remember kids, if you meet Gina from Miami Vice and sleeping with her comes up.... just say no!

Like one of those spiders that you see on Wildlife documentaries that gets impregnated by a male, then kills and eats him.

Gina kills every guy she slept with' date=' except Crockett.......think about it.[/quote']You know I can't remember any character besides Sonny she didn't kill. :eek:

You know I can't remember any character besides Sonny she didn't kill. :eek:

Yep. She personally shot and killed every guy other than Crockett she slept with. ....Guess this explains why there's no second dates.

Yep. She personally shot and killed every guy other than Crockett she slept with. ....Guess this explains why there's no second dates.

Quantity VS quality...

Gina kills every guy she slept with' date=' except Crockett.......think about it.[/quote']Yeah, Perhaps they were all horrible in bed, so she offed them.Guess that says a lot about Crockett's bed skills then eh? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Episode Help

Gina kills every guy she slept with' date=' except Crockett.......think about it.[/quote']Wow! You're right!!!! Do you think she slept with that "pretty boy" in "Fruit of the Poison Tree"? I always wondered about that...especially when he said to her: "Let's take a nap." Hmmm. A nap....Okay...

Episode Help

Yeah' date=' Perhaps they were all horrible in bed, so she offed them.Guess that says a lot about Crockett's bed skills then eh? :)[/quote']Well, he was one of the "good guys". right!:thumbsup:

• Administrators

Wow! You're right!!!! Do you think she slept with that "pretty boy" in "Fruit of the Poison Tree"? I always wondered about that...especially when he said to her: "Let's take a nap." Hmmm. A nap....Okay...

Yep, but I'll bet neither one got any "sleep".

Episode help

Yep' date=' but I'll bet neither one got any "sleep".[/quote']Yeah, I'm sure the didn't...but that was one she didn't kill....But let me add, no job is worth giving yourself to the scum of the earth! What kind of message was the writers of the show trying to send us. That it's okay to have sex if it's done to "catch" the bad guys???? Give me a break! No way was that part of the job!