Don on the set of Born to Be a Star

Kristina

Weird.From Vicestyle to ... the homeless guy look. Of course, maybe it's for the role. C. Ricci is even worse - bagel pieces hanging out of her mouth. I'll bet she wishes she could delete that from the intardnet.

Looks like he's smoking again.He looks good in the pics with his wife & signing the Miami Vice pics!:thumbsup:

I think that beard he, probably, has for the role doesn´t suit to him. He looks much younger without it.

"Mr. Johnson, what would you like to say about Miami Vice? That tv show which made you famous as the detective Sonny Crockett, more than 20 years ago, acting together with Philip Michael Thomas?" LOLOL:p

Good to see Don is getting some work after that incident a while back, he needs all the work he can get at this point, I heard he's about broke.

I think someone should get Don a chair. Yes the beard makes him look older, but the hair looks just like it did back in the day. It's amazing how he seems to have found the fountain of youth for a man of almost 60, especially when you consider that at various times in his life he's been a heavy smoker and drinker. If he shaved the beard off, lost a few pounds, and dressed like Crockett again you would hardly know that he'd aged at all.

I thought he did a great job in "Moondance Alexander" and also in "Just Legal." Maybe if they had put "Just Legal" on USA Network like "Monk", we would still be watching it. I thought he looked well for his age in "Moondance Alexander."

How adorable...It looks like Don is taking a break from filming his movie and having a catch with his son (he has a son that's about 7, right??? It definitely looks like the little boy could be about 7 years old..And I'm sorry, but that man still has some sexy legs !And I think he looks fine with the beard...He's never going to look like he did 25 years ago..I think he looks great for a 59 year old..Still smokin' hot !

• 2 weeks later...
I think someone should get Don a chair. Yes the beard makes him look older' date=' but the hair looks just like it did back in the day. It's amazing how he seems to have found the fountain of youth for a man of almost 60, especially when you consider that at various times in his life he's been a heavy smoker and drinker. If he shaved the beard off, lost a few pounds, and dressed like Crockett again you would hardly know that he'd aged at all.[/quote']Exactly! I noticed he put on a little weight lately. But he can still have the Crockett look! How about you guys and girls, i'm 53 now and allways on a diet:). Like to eat, like to cook, like to drink, don't smoke anymore, and used to look like DJ in his 30's when I was 34:clap:. Now I still look like him in his 50's. Both 10 kilo's later....But, it could be a lot worse.:cheers:

I thought he did a great job in "Moondance Alexander" and also in "Just Legal." Maybe if they had put "Just Legal" on USA Network like "Monk"' date=' we would still be watching it. I thought he looked well for his age in "Moondance Alexander."[/quote']I taped most of the "Just Legal" episodes but I wish they continued, because DJ's character started to improve & he started to look better. But then it was cancelled!

Yes he does look like he has loss weight. Near the end of Nash Bridges he had really put on the pounds. Not that we all don't tend to put on weight as we get older. I hope he's happy with his new wife and look forward to seeing him in films again.