Was El Gato Gay?

Shill

Just watched "Hostile Takeover" for the umpteenth time, but this time it occured to me that El Gato was gay. He has a gay friend that Burnett disposes of, and has no apparent moll or girlfriend like other drug dealers :)

Gay?... Don't know.Not an big issue with me but his acting was TERRIBLE!This is one character that didn't agree with me ................................................Not one of the finest episodes!

Just watched "Hostile Takeover" for the umpteenth time' date=' but this time it occured to me that El Gato was gay. He has a gay friend that Burnett disposes of, and has no apparent moll or girlfriend like other drug dealers :)[/quote']Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!El Gato the gay drug dealer!Explains the awful fashion sense, excuse me, I have to go laugh it off...Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

He did wear a skirt. But then again, remember he said "Once I had power.... money.... women... now El Gata has Nada". Unless of course he meant that these "women" were his hookers, and he was their pimp!

He did wear a skirt. But then again' date=' remember he said "Once I had power.... money.... women... now El Gata has Nada". Unless of course he meant that these "women" were his hookers, and he was their pimp![/quote']Good call! :thumbsup:

agent 47 productions presents....How To Tell If A Drug Dealer Is Gay!Episode #001: "The Pilot"Subject: El GatoLocation: Miami Vice, Season Five, Episode #1: Hostile TakeoverTips on how to tell:If he wears leopard print clothesHe is surrounded by buff guys dressed like ramboHe has no mistressVerdict: He's gay! (or just Cuban!)

I wouldn't laugh at El Gato's fashion sense... come on guys, he was also wearing white gloves to match the white in the zebra print!!! ;)

But remember, whether it's men or women.. "El Gato eees a player!".Anyway, nevermind what El Gato got up to in his spare time, it's what Grocero in "Smuggler's Blues" was doing with that small boy that I'm suspicious about!

doh! why do you thinki his name is "el gato"?I saw that episode time ago on cable tv, i thought the same thing. The guy is "el gayto"Or as we use to say here: "that coca-cola is a fanta" lol

• Administrators

... it's what Grocero in "Smuggler's Blues" was doing with that small boy that I'm suspicious about!

That subject was discussed too somewheres long ago and it was more creepy than this one! :eek:

elGato...means "The Cat"So I guess that makes el Gato a "PU$$Y"???Yeh ok ................he was gay...what the heck.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
But remember' date=' "El Gato eees a player!".[/quote']Just playing for the wrong team? :p

well...thinking better....what to say about a detective who wears pink? lolol

Hey Mr C. - my desk top is a picture of Sonny Crockett in a pink jacket pointing his Bren Ten at you !The caption is Real men don't wear pink & he says : "Don't count on it, Pal!" :cool:

Do you have it saved in the My Pictures section of your My Documents folder? If you do you could upload it as an attachment here and post it that way

Gay?... Don't know.Not an big issue with me but his acting was TERRIBLE!This is one character that didn't agree with me ................................................Not one of the finest episodes!

Gay or not, but I also hated his acting... badly! :(And what makes it worse, the director was DJ... I like all other things directed by him in "Vice" (including everything in this episode, besides El Gato), and I can't help wondering, if it was HIS guiding for El Gato to behave like this... :eek: or was it just a lame script or/plus a bad actor, which Don could do nothing about? :confused: (Though I've seen the same actor in Nash, playing some reporter, and he was okay. Maybe he's just not good at playing villains, I don' know...)

I saw the actor in a re-run of Medium the other night... every time I see him I think of El Gato... it kind of distracts me from whatever other role he is playing!